Reviews for Sudden Supremacy
EmperorNefarious1 chapter 66 . 6/15
Fuck 2016, if ever there were a more nostalgic phrase.
This was a good read even if the pacing was a bit inconsistant. But it sort of works with your style.
LordNemo chapter 66 . 4/2
Great, amazing, absolutely love it.
I thought he might be Javik for a while. The whole primitives thing kinda gave it away but I want sure, and looking back the airlock thing makes so much more sense.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/13/2020
I had always wondered where Narud was in all this. Took me until this point to truly realize. Lots of foreshadowing though, but I had thought that Narud was actually just another influence of Amon until now and never fully connected even though it was so obvious. That passage about Narud being flung into the sun was hilarious though. Comedic timing is excellent as always.
Baikonur chapter 52 . 2/5/2020
I started reading this series after finding your story “Twenty Years Late” and loving it. I’m happy to say that this has exceeded every expectation I had. You have an excellent way with dramatic tension and humor and making the two coexist! I also really love that all the decisions made by the characters seem consistent, they make sense with both how they were written in their respective canons and also the new experiences they’ve undergone through this series. It’s taken me a few months to get to where I am now in the story, but I’ve enjoyed every moment it took, and look forward to finishing this and reading the next one! (also the reason I’m reviewing now is because I just got to Fenix’s death and damn did that give me goosebumps all over, made me choke up too)
ValkyrStormborn chapter 38 . 1/6/2020
n patio jobibi
Nemoskull chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
that was... suprisingly epic.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2019
Well. I have to say you're better than about 85% of all fanfic writers. Cause most of your fic is legible with grammar that isn't terrible. I can see why this is so popular. A mass effect crossover fic that isn't just something terrible outright or cliche. Gotta say though, your story itself isn't really carrying much for me. It's nice that your story is actually different. But like I said, you're not doing much in terms of actually changing the general story beats from both series. But I guess that's the best one could get considering your other stories. I'm sorry but I just dislike the story decisions you decided to take. It's just so weird and off base of what's expected or even considered reasonable for a story like this.

I wish you luck for your future stories. Cause it looks like the sequel to this one is a bust going off that review to chapter ratio. I'm sure you'll learn a lot by the end of all this though, god knows you'll need it.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2019
You're not a bad writer. But your lack of ability to actually get off the general story beats makes things... a bit of a bore really. Nothing is really surprising.
Mkoll chapter 30 . 5/5/2018
Hurray the Batarians are here...
Never thought I'd see that in a Mass Effect fic.
Guest chapter 66 . 4/14/2018
amazing story man, so detailed. I thought it was a little too detailed after mengsks death and it could have been trimmed down a bit but I get that there were so many moving pieces on the board. I enjoyed it immensely but I admit to skimming through some of the selendis chapters. So I guess its kind of like the game of thrones books, so well-written but so long in some places.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/13/2018
OH MY GOD
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2018
good speech
RakeeshJ4 chapter 64 . 1/12/2018
Strange to feel pity for Stukov next to the loathing. Appropriate enough, of course. I think much of it is fueled by an awareness of the hypocrisy of many but by no means all of his detractors.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 53 . 1/12/2018
Despite its inevitability, a powerful scene. The only thing I can think of is that Wrex appears never to have envisioned an unexpected, technological whip for all that he recognized the nature of the relationship the Krogan had undertaken. That seems strange, to me.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/27/2017
I really hate the pairings here i am disgusted by sarah kerrigan and garrus