Reviews for The HouseSwan
inkedauthority chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This was so cute! I loved this, especially with how difficult kids are to manage, and then the mayoral work becoming tiring for Emma even if it seemed peaceful at first. Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I loved this. x
: ) : )
Lanafan7151977 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I really loved this story. I knew right away that Emma was pregnant. I love that the girls thought they could get away with everything because mommy didn't know the rules. It was such a sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So cuh-ute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I know this is supposed to be a one shot, but it's so cute ibe read it multiple times since I found it in January. Please write more to it, like maybe once Quinn is born or have a couple chapters between this and then being born. Just think it's a shame to not continue
daydreamer1020 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
aww this is soo cute..beautiful and meaningful book I have read so far..Thank you!
jcamy84 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This was the best ;)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
:)(: Regina now knows not to underestimate her wife's job. The girls are adorable. I love how they tried to mess with Regina because she didn't know the routine and the rules. Great story.
QuintessentialLola chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
kudos!
C chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I honestly can't get enough of this fic. It's perfect. I keep rereading it lol
bomrin chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I STG this fic was what got me through studying but also was the bane of my existence while studying for my midterm today, lmao. I LOVED IT. I must have read it at least five times already. And I'm reading it again as I write this review (yes I'm going back and forth haha). This was perfect. I loved it so much. IDEK what else to say except that I enjoyed everything; every single word. I haven't enjoyed a oneshot this much in a while. Thank you!
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Aww so adorable and a great story
SKRowling chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I loved this!
ninja.shrimp.x3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
omg this was hilarious and cute :) all the laughing left me in tears lol! it was funny how regina thought it would be easy but oh how she was wrong w never underestimate housewives, their job is just as hard as any other job if not harder. its never easy to take care of children especially toddlers. i love the bit about the magical birth control lol! i enjoyed reading this one shot very much! simply loved it :D great job!