Reviews for Forging a RWBY
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Ozpin says not to let her teammates' thoughts dictate what she does. And then, he says to talk to them and listen to what they have to say. Obviously the second idea is better, given Ruby's planning skills or lack thereof, but the two are still totally contradictory.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Best Day Ever wasn't really an order in any way. It came off much more as a suggestion than anything else. And while Ruby is physically 15, she's got the mind of a toddler.

A piece of advice would be to not respond to reviews. If you feel that a review is worth listening to, you're better off reflecting that in the story than in a message. And if it's not worth listening to, then having a discussion every time is a great way to get frustrated and burn out.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Ruby doesn't give orders. She just doesn't have it in her. Any time they need an important decision, it ends up being put to a vote. And if she ever did give orders, I can't see anybody taking them remotely seriously.

Second problem: Ruby hasn't got a crush on Jaune. If seems like a sibling sort of relationship if anything, and although it's in a non-canon context, we've got an official source showing that she thinks boys are gross. She doesn't have the maturity for romance, or if she does, she just doesn't like boys.
DoomLich chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I'm curious to see where this is headed. Anyways, keep up the great work!