Reviews for Beauty and the END
Everwrote chapter 1 . 3/16
Update update update update
It's great ! I looove your fanfic ! Interactions are great and relationship, and evolution, and... and aaall of this is aaaawesome ! I can't wait for next chapters ! xD
Kisses and hearts on you !
stranger1999 chapter 6 . 3/12
sarara1.8 chapter 6 . 3/9
Love this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
Poor Happy :( but I'm still so glad Levy got to visit Lucy! Please update soon 3
sarara1.8 chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
very interesting :). though, could it be that you wanted to write "don't despise"?
moeruhoshi chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
I swear Natsu just needs to get his cheeks pinched, that tsundere demon
samiraahmed12 chapter 5 . 6/21/2017
This story is really interesting! Please continue because I love mean natsu!
dgo chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Ooh! I can't wait for a new chapter! :D
lolo chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Love it 3 3 .
moeruhoshi chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Aweee I hope Natsu continues to become nicer XD though I like his angry side as well! And I hope Lucy stays for them cx
TheOGFTfanatic chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I'm really happy we got to see more of Natsu's backstory in this, and even though we can get a general idea of what Lucy's was, I still love learning more about it! I think it would be interesting to see what her friends in her town, or maybe her father are thinking, ever since Lucy went missing. I feel so bad for Mira and Lisanna and the rest of the demons! It's been about a century?! Jeez, they've been alive for so long, that would be torture. I'm surprised that they're all this nice (besides Natsu of course but he has his reasons)! This chapter was amazing, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of this!
Nameless Child of the Dark chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Poor Natsu poor everyone except Lucy I hope Natsu can hang on!
ToukaKaneki.Ulle chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
next chap pleesss
Starrgurl327 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
In love with this concept! Beauty & the Beast was one of my favorites growing up & now to have a NaLu Fairy Tail twist to it is just the icing on the cake! Update soon!