Reviews for Beauty and the END
Poor Happy :( but I'm still so glad Levy got to visit Lucy! Please update soon 3
sarara1.8 chapter 5 . 6/25
very interesting :). though, could it be that you wanted to write "don't despise"?
DIGIKO12 chapter 5 . 6/25
I swear Natsu just needs to get his cheeks pinched, that tsundere demon
samiraahmed12 chapter 5 . 6/21
This story is really interesting! Please continue because I love mean natsu!
dgo chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Ooh! I can't wait for a new chapter! :D
lolo chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Love it 3 3 .
DIGIKO12 chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Aweee I hope Natsu continues to become nicer XD though I like his angry side as well! And I hope Lucy stays for them cx
TheOGFTfanatic chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I'm really happy we got to see more of Natsu's backstory in this, and even though we can get a general idea of what Lucy's was, I still love learning more about it! I think it would be interesting to see what her friends in her town, or maybe her father are thinking, ever since Lucy went missing. I feel so bad for Mira and Lisanna and the rest of the demons! It's been about a century?! Jeez, they've been alive for so long, that would be torture. I'm surprised that they're all this nice (besides Natsu of course but he has his reasons)! This chapter was amazing, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of this!
laxusdrayer2324 chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Poor Natsu poor everyone except Lucy I hope Natsu can hang on!
ToukaKaneki.Ulle chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
next chap pleesss
Starrgurl327 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
In love with this concept! Beauty & the Beast was one of my favorites growing up & now to have a NaLu Fairy Tail twist to it is just the icing on the cake! Update soon!
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
At least Natsu apologized for his behavior, even though it was Mira and Erza who told him to do it.
R.I.P chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Pls Update soon
laxusdrayer2324 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Is the mysterious man Zeref?! So interesting X3!
fanficlove2014 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
"Should we run for our lives?" I busted out laughing at this. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for Natsu and Lucy to interact more. :D