Reviews for Here
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 17 . 6/17/2021
This is definitely one of the top stories there is out there of them and I love it! I remember reading it as a one shot and being one of those that wanted to read more!
MaydenFang chapter 17 . 8/26/2018
This update seems very recent compared to most stories here. Any plans to continue?
Jbcjazz chapter 17 . 7/17/2018
God I love this story. I read it when I'm feeling lonely and down and it always gives me hope. Thank you for working it. It is the most touching beautiful powerfully emotional story I've read in some time
Project 0mega chapter 17 . 5/16/2018
I like what you've done with this story. I hope chapter 17 isn't the end of it.
YooSanHyakurei chapter 17 . 5/10/2018
Man holy shit I remember reading this story a long time ago (probably 2 years ago or something) and I just decided to read some older fanfics I liked from a while back. I just spent 5 hours reading this last night and another 2 just now and I still love it. I'll be moving on to the "All From Ashes" stories real soon. Just wanted to say I love this story and I'm really glad I went back to read this. Are you still writing? I ask this since the last few updates are late 2017. If you still are, I eagerly await your next installment. If not, I'm glad I got to enjoy your work. Thanks for this. I'll probably come back to this for years to come.
suziegon chapter 16 . 1/11/2018
Nice work! I'm finally trying to catch up!
jtdarkman chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
Everything? Lol are u sure?
Azursa chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
This is so balanced. A little bit of fluff, a little bit of humor, a little bit of nostalgy and it even scratches a philosophy. Great job!
Weiss deserves better chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
this update feels like a perfect holiday gift.i cant wait for serah to meet fang, just wondering how light's going to explain it since serah know's fang was a patient of light
See you next chapter and have a happy holiday
AstoniaCrest chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
Amazing chapter! I really love how the story just flows so well from your fingers. Best Christmas gift ever! Looking forward to that moment of Fang meeting Serah and Lightning having to do the introduction.
May Ravenstaff chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
Great chapter. I’m SO excited for this barbecue!
metz0 chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
I legit re-read this entire thing every time there is a new chapter, and even when there isn't because I *friggin* love this story.
IllusiaX chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
Wonderful update!
Cpt.Spark chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
Hell yeah another chapter! Hope to see more.
Wjl chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
Awesome! Thank you for the update, that was beautifully written.