Reviews for Zephyr Ghosts
Doni chapter 36 . 3/31/2009
Great sequel. I like they didn't realize he had his soul back at first...kinda goes to prove that just being with her makes him a better person.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 36 . 6/30/2008
good job pet
Kemurikat chapter 36 . 2/8/2007
Wonderful stoy! (Took my time with this one.)

As always, your grammar and proof-reading skills are excellent. You're writing definitely merits you as a member of the elite in this whole site.

And, damn, can those love scenes make a body squirm!

Hmm..another sequel to this, perhaps? (haven't seen the rest of your list yet)

Giles raising a demon family. *snickers* Talk about having his hands full!

I forsee Joyce allowing Spike to move into the Summers home...since, heck, Buffy and Spike's relationship's so deep, it's like they're practically married!

Three women and a vampire... Let the mayhem begin!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 36 . 9/22/2005
I read the whole thing on your website, right after I finished The Hunt. Just thought I'd leave you a little review here. .

The storyline was... wow. Just too good for words. The idea that Buffy and Spike share a mental connection is awesome.

You portrayed all of the characters beautifully. Your stories rock!

I'd be interested in seeing another fic in this series (*hint hint* _~).

Well, until next time! Keep up the amazing work!
Amarra17 chapter 36 . 5/29/2005
That was wonderful. I love the way your stories are so well rounded. Emotionally captivating, and yet not lacking in plot. This was an amazing sequel, and i loved the entire thing.
Amarra17 chapter 33 . 5/28/2005
AAH, getting really REALLY good. Spike's past is so dark in this fic...its so sad. I love this story and cant wait to see what happens in the conclusion...
Amarra17 chapter 27 . 5/28/2005
This is getting really good and im dying with anticipation. I cant wait to see if all turns out well with cortinas kids and what happens with the soul eaters. Ooh, i loathe travers...good job!
Amarra17 chapter 25 . 5/25/2005
This story is so amazingly good, i want to jump up and down. I love the way you use suspense and the way you make it so that i want to read more and more and am dying to see what happens next. Excellent.

*continues on...*
Amarra17 chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
More wonderful goodness! I loved these last few chapters, and i love the way you develop your stories. Amazing...as usual, i cant wait to see what happens next.
Amarra17 chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
This is a really great story so far, but don't you think Buffy would be just a little more out of it after finding joyce like that? Just my opinion. Its wonderful though, and i cant wait to see what happens next.
Restitution chapter 36 . 4/20/2005
Another enjoyable masterpiece. Keep em coming. Buffy and Spike must live on!
mike chapter 36 . 2/5/2005
Very enjoyable read. Thank You.
mike chapter 33 . 2/5/2005
What Spike wanted inthe spell did not come close to what I was expecting. For that, and your crafting of the excellent storyline, i am grateful.
mike chapter 26 . 2/4/2005
"Because that's what you do when..." and the chapters leading up to the quoted line have erased the questioning of "schism". Almost.
mike chapter 17 . 2/4/2005