Reviews for Just A Glimpse
Me chapter 1 . 7/7
I can't handle the cuteness!
This is beautiful
glindalovesshoes chapter 49 . 10/10/2019
I loved it. It was sweet and so well written.
The fact she can tell him openly how she’s feeling is worth so much in this case.
Good job girl.
Homogentisic Acid chapter 48 . 9/23/2019
How lovely!
brookeAp3 chapter 45 . 5/31/2019
This was adorable! Getting my right in the feels tossing Only You in there. And I LOVE the ending with Robin and John and how he just matter of factly tells him he’s gonna marry her. It’s perfect.
brookeAp3 chapter 43 . 9/23/2018
I loooooove this. So much. The whole forbidden lovers who can’t stay away is the best. And I love how supportive Robin is when Regina is so nervous. Once again the last line is perfect and brilliant.
Jessicajoanne1 chapter 43 . 9/22/2018
I loved this!
jouissance chapter 43 . 9/21/2018
So good! I could completely dive headfirst into this verse. (No pun intended)
Jessicajoanne1 chapter 40 . 9/18/2018
Yay for Emma’s meddling!
Jessicajoanne1 chapter 39 . 9/18/2018
I loved this shay! I do y think I’ve read anything where Regina turns into the dark one! I’d love to see how it plays out!
flower80 chapter 40 . 9/17/2018
AWE! Adorable. I loved it!
hopefulfeathers chapter 39 . 9/16/2018
Wow, this was absolutely incredible! So sinister but passionate and sensual, beautifully written! And thank you so much for your kind words, for using my art as inspiration, your writing really brought it to life!
phoenixshine chapter 36 . 8/16/2018
yah, bye world, it was nice knowing ya, but I'll be down there drowning in my pool of feels cause that was beautiful and cruel and I'm a sucker for Queen Regina letting Robin Hood go free after he's intended to steal from her! ugh, just let her go with him Shay, let her gooooooo!
phoenixshine chapter 35 . 8/16/2018
you're mean Shay... YOU ARE VERY MEAN! uuuuuuuuuugggghhhh the whole moonlight thing had me crawl up in a corner at the office and weep and then Robin's whisper that chastised her just broke me. YOU ARE MEAN! *cries forever*
Jessicajoanne1 chapter 38 . 8/14/2018