Reviews for On A String
abelard chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
omg how wonderful. would love to have a sequel maybe right before he proposes or (and!) right after!
Bruised tulips chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aww. So cute. I loved it. It had feelings to it. I love the book preside and prejudice. So cute ( _ )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
how beautiful! loved every line, very unique writing style.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Poor, poor Darcy... you've brought out the anguish in his head perfectly. Despite knowing about the happy ending, I just can't help but feel terribly sorry for him... in other words, brilliant job!
doughbird007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh my goodness that was beautiful I almost want to cry. You are a great writer I enjoyed this read alot:D
zara2148 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*swoons* Oooh, Mr. Darcy...
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow. Just, wow! This is fantastic! I cannot put it any other way. You can feel every emotion as if it were your own. To put it simply, this is brilliant; kudos! Keep it up!
lyssipe chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love how he keeps changing who he's talking to- it makes his obsession and distraction seem more real.
irony882 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So adorable! It really sounds as though Darcy is saying these things; who knew he could be so romantic?
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was so beautiful! Lyrical, musical, poetic. Really excellent. Thank you for this!
chi-sen chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hmm. Yum?

I did like this, actually. One of my first P&P fics that I've read. Though I did hope for a bit more tension/UST, I thought this was well written.
Pyshcodelic-Pixie chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
O wow...that was so beautiful!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was wonderful!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
wow. really liked this. Liked the way everything gives an appearance of being jumbled up just like I'm sure his thoughts are at this point. good job!
sjm506 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
that was amazing...im totally speechless...the depth, the intensity of emotion that you conveyed is incredible...good job...there are no other words for it