Reviews for Mass Effect Turian Militia War
gearblade chapter 4 . 7/29
DarkRising32 chapter 4 . 4/24
Story good. Grammar bad...really bad. Fix that
brucec22180 chapter 2 . 4/23
For the love of God don't use chapters as author notest, it says so in the directions of the site I think
random123games chapter 3 . 4/4
Please update.
real spider chapter 3 . 1/24
Can't wait to see how things will go this time
it looks like this is a great story in the making. Love my ogre class tho. Last game i did 9 pilots 13 titans 33 minions and 7 deaths. All with stock gear.
DarkRising32 chapter 3 . 1/19
We're waiting lol
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 1 . 1/16
"Chech my grammar now"
Is that a challenge? Here, let me give you an advantage over me: a grammar checking program called Grammarly. Check it out, you'll absolutely love it.
DarkRising32 chapter 5 . 1/14
I'm so fucking stoked that your back in the game, can't wait for future chapters
Adjuster chapter 5 . 1/13
I don't think anything happens other than decreasing the amount of chapters your story has also how is Titanfall 2
Maesk chapter 5 . 1/13
Hey, interesting story, I played Titanfall 2 recently and thought it'd be cool to see a crossover. Yours fits the bill BUT, can you slow down with the pace of the story. I feel like I'm speed reading when going through this because everything moves so damn fast. Like everything is on fast forward and we're only catching glimpses of what's going on. A good comparison would be the scene in Spaceballs where they watch the movie Spaceballs. There's a lot more to the story but holy crap they go fast.

So yeah, slow down and tell the story instead of giving what feels like the cliffnotes of action. Though I'm pretty sure you're just working up to the point where the Titans start kicking ass but still.
Nipplegunz chapter 5 . 1/12
Yay!
pyrothekid chapter 5 . 1/12
looks like its about to be TITANTIME!
TheBeamingDemon chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
First word dude: Awesome.

I just recently finished playing Titanfall II and ive gotten into the lore and pretty much just the badassery of Pilots (Parkourin Assassins man) and the first thing usually do if i get into a story is look for any fiction for it, and if i REALLY get into it, Crossovers for it with my other favourite fics.

Im sadly disappointed at the amount of fiction in the Titanfall genre, seeing only 76 in the amount.

I was about to give up hope on any genuinely good fics but after I stumbled on this. This has flared abit of hope in this genre of fiction.

So please, put a bit more effort on this fic, you have interested me too much into the outcome of this fic you created

Signed,

TheBeaminDemon
DarkRising32 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
You have a good thing going here man, you should continue this