Reviews for Mass Effect Turian Militia War
Chris Adair chapter 4 . 5/25
Good story. Hope it’ll continue some day.
TheBronzeLine chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Great couple chapters! I just wish there were actually FOUR chapters.
gearblade chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
CheesusChrist15 chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
Story good. Grammar bad...really bad. Fix that
brucec22180 chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
For the love of God don't use chapters as author notest, it says so in the directions of the site I think
random123games chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
Please update.
real spider chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Can't wait to see how things will go this time
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
it looks like this is a great story in the making. Love my ogre class tho. Last game i did 9 pilots 13 titans 33 minions and 7 deaths. All with stock gear.
CheesusChrist15 chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
We're waiting lol
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
"Chech my grammar now"
Is that a challenge? Here, let me give you an advantage over me: a grammar checking program called Grammarly. Check it out, you'll absolutely love it.
DarkRising32 chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
I'm so fucking stoked that your back in the game, can't wait for future chapters
Adjuster chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I don't think anything happens other than decreasing the amount of chapters your story has also how is Titanfall 2
Maesk chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Hey, interesting story, I played Titanfall 2 recently and thought it'd be cool to see a crossover. Yours fits the bill BUT, can you slow down with the pace of the story. I feel like I'm speed reading when going through this because everything moves so damn fast. Like everything is on fast forward and we're only catching glimpses of what's going on. A good comparison would be the scene in Spaceballs where they watch the movie Spaceballs. There's a lot more to the story but holy crap they go fast.

So yeah, slow down and tell the story instead of giving what feels like the cliffnotes of action. Though I'm pretty sure you're just working up to the point where the Titans start kicking ass but still.
Nipplegunz chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
Yay!
pyrothekid chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
looks like its about to be TITANTIME!