Reviews for How (Not) To Write a DBZ Fanfiction: A step-by-step guide
Raos chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Lets see I'm guilty of the Disclaimer I thought if other people did I should do it too didn't really put any logic to it I just did it.

The description I'm definitely guilty of I have described outfits to the last detail multiple times.

The humble thing I never said I was a great writer just that I hope my writers enjoy. But I guess I've brought up that I'm not the best writer too many times.

Ok thank you for giving me insight on what I have to work on.

Have an awesome day! :)
ThatRandomStranger chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Probabs guilty of some of them but eh. You forgot to add to listen to all reviews given. I'm sure 300k words a chapter (Which probably consists of a hundered pages) will make your readers love you.
James 'Bucky' Buchanon Barnes chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I looked up Grey Poupon on FanFiction and I found this glorious thing well done. "10/10IGN
Patachu chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
My god
Brii-chan14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I'm totally writing a krillin prostitute story T.T

Also great job this was beyond funny! Actually had me laughing out loud.
Smithback chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
too bad it's pretty obvious you got this off a old, popular fic. not word-for-word similar, but yeah. some of us can tell.
Viva Del Amore chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This is beautiful and wins my vote for story of the year.
Rinfantasy chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I can't quit laughing, this work is great!
DakuUchiha chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I'll be sure to follow all your tips. I'll be adding a 3 paragraph authors note on my next story chapter explaining my stories changes to accommodate to your pro tips XD. Seriously though all sarcasm aside I personally found this funny.
catznspira chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING! I was laughing my butt off from the very start! My favorite parts were the random Japanese words and the over-descriptiveness XD I get so annoyed when I have to look up random Japanese word translations that are most likely spelled wrong. Then when I'm done looking up the word and go back to the story, I've lost my place :(

I remember reading this one story where this author mentioned how this character opened a door quietly. For me, that was the perfect amount of description for the given subject. However, someone posted a comment telling them to add more description to the opening of the door, and ended up giving a paragraph example of opening the door quietly. I'm all for being descriptive, but oh my gosh it's an f'ing door! By the time they are done describing the door's backstory, I've already forgotten about the characters the story is actually about.

Anyways, LOVED it! :D
Dulcet Shoujo chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
As a user as both websites I agree 100% (even though...I'm guilty of like everything here aha)
But seriously, I loved this. It pretty much brightened up my day.