Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
please countinue the story, this is great!
Panther4Life chapter 7 . 6/16/2020
It’s nice to see you writing again!
Luna6600 chapter 6 . 9/28/2019
Update Please I want to know what happens
FrozenFlames12 chapter 2 . 6/20/2019
Did the League possibly consider that "Little Bird" could be a nickname for a FRIEND and not a lover? Or maybe some sort of family member?
Laneylanes chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
Noooo you can’t just leave it at that. Is there even another part that connects it. It was just getting so great.
Elvenfairy39hart chapter 6 . 1/17/2019
Please UPDATE SOON! This story is so good. I really wanna find out what happens next!
Frenchvaile chapter 6 . 5/7/2018
Hi! I love this story so much! It's amazing! I hope you'll update it soon!
LunaSolenna chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
It’s been forever, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! It’s so good and you can’t just leave us with that cliffhanger, please give us something!
January3001 chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Oh god, I love your story it's amazing. Thank you for writing this. Birdflash is my favorite ship in the whole fandom and this just broke my heart. I cried because of a few of the first parts of this series. It's really well written and I just want who know what will happen and I want to my precious little boys to finally be together again and for Wally to come home!
Anyways, I wanted to ask if this fic is abandoned or if you plan on updating? I would really love a new chapter of this. Please? *puppydogeyes*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
please update, this is way too good to be left unfinished!
maximumtsubasa chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
PPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE UPDATE! This story is so good. You can't just end it. I've been checking on it for months, hoping you'll update or we'll receive any type of information and there hasn't been any. So please update soon.
MippenIII chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
Please continue, this story is awesome!

(Fav)
Takai-taka chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
Nooooo you can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
I am in love with this story. I've kind of been checking it for updates almost everyday. It would honestly make my month if we could get an update soon. This is a killer cliff hanger, and I read it the day it was posted. I love the world you've created, with a Wally who's obviously so desperate to go home, but willing to sacrifice that for the good of his new team. Also the scenes with him and Dick are beautiful. I especially loved the little touches like the Rogues helping to get him back and Dick getting jealous even though he clearly doesn't have time for that. I just need to see them reunited, when they are both fully aware. I also can't wait for the reactions of the justice league. What will they think of this news? What will he tell them about Nightwing? Or will he get Nightwing before explaining exactly who he is? I'm not sure what will be more entertaining- finding out that he's Batman's son or that Wally is dating Batmans son :)
Side note, while entertaining, why are you acting like a villain Dick?!
"Flash will let me out"
That sounds like crazy manipulating villain 101
I just love that you did that.
Another thing I just HAVE to praise is how you showed Wally's anxiety right before he told the league. It was perfect. I'm especially in love with the line where "a few vibrations rolled off of him ruining his fake confidence". It shows just how nervous he is, while also giving the Justice League the sign that he is nervous, and that they should treat this as a serious matter. Loved it!
Anyway, if your still watching the reviews for this story, you should know that is amazing, and I love it. Thanks for writing all that is here already, even if you never get to updates
Thanks for the ride :)