Reviews for A Mage and her Knight
Stormhawk fan SHhype chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Ok, so the second chapter had me a little worried, but I can forget all that now cause you just grabbed my attention BIG time. I'm a sucker for mysteries and this just gave us a BIG one, along with the fact that all this has to fit with what's currently going on in Atmos during present day, really looking forward to see how you integrate that. So far this has been incredible, I think your decision to re-write this was a good one, in lightning I was still having trouble seeing Lightning as not much more than a female Aerrow (I'm not even going to get started on Finn), and while I try not to be sexist, as a guy, it just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. This however, even Fiona here seemed like her own character and not just a female Finn, and while Junko is a liked character of mine from the show, Vigil is an awesome character to, and him being there rather than Junko, makes sense considering how they become the Storm Hawks, kinda miss Stork but I suppose it makes more sense to have Hendrix around as the mentor figure. However, on the note of Hendrix, please please please make Piper her apprentice, I don't care how you do it, but please make Piper a crystal Mage, I'm sorry if it clashes with your story somehow, but that's just the way I see Piper, Piper without her crystal Mage craft is just not Piper, so if you could make her one in your story I will love you forever, fav writer on the site, (maybe after the author of "The Strength on Weakness"). Still this is fantastic so far, cannot wait for more ; )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
I've never seem Storm Hawks, but this is a very interesting story.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
Love the story hope you continue i
Lord Revan Flame chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Lightning, stop
Rage blinds you
Vengeance Hades your vision
Ya need to slow down, sister
By the way, epic chapter
truefortune chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I'm so happy that you are continuing the series. It maybe a rewrite but as long you continue it, I'm content. I got to ask though, does this still have PiperxStarling?
Lord Revan Flame chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Oh man, the lore is awesome
Loving this, right now