Reviews for From a Cradle to a Grave
UnknownKathryn chapter 25 . 10/12
Great work! Thanks for sharing
~Kat
jasnrob chapter 4 . 10/11
I really like the little visits from the owl, leaning towards Minnie trying to inspire Holly.
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 9/17
Incredible story! Super engaging; I couldn't put it down!
TinyFox2 chapter 25 . 8/10
The END?! That's... No. Just... Why? I want more! (_)
Nobody chapter 11 . 8/1
HER NECKLACE IS THE SOUL STONE
Nobody chapter 4 . 8/1
Sybil Trelawny: Holly Potter shall go to live with Tony Stark!

Me: No duh Sherlock
Booklover118 chapter 25 . 5/22
Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE this story and I'm sad it's over, but I'll save this as one of my favorites.
Pointer3109 chapter 24 . 4/26
Can't have the phoenix get the flock out can we?
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 20 . 3/12
No Pepper, only salt XD lol
Nekohana chapter 1 . 1/17
Hmm, I don't know...Dumbledore seems out of character and so do Jarvis. Like someone else has mentioned before me, the tech and magic thing is out of place too.
I just started reading this and expecting maybe 10 parts, but there are 25.
Harold Lloyd chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
The story's not bad so far, certainly worth continuing to read.

However.

You have Pepper Potts saying that the potential deal with Peyton Industries is worth "thousands of dollars". Tony Stark is worth at least two billion dollars; he owns a globe-spanning megacorp. A deal worth thousands wouldn't even cross Ms. Potts' desk; it's just too penny-ante. In another fanfic, Tony said something like "Me giving you something worth a couple of thousand dollars is almost insulting. It's like you running down to 7/11 and grabbing a gift there.".
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
interesting :)
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 25 . 7/17/2017
But seriously Dumbledore is.. Hm. how do I say this? He looks like he knows every thing, in which he shouldn't. It is not possible even if he has magic. And magic and Technology don't mix well, so Dumbledore shouldn't have been able to do anything to Jarvis... But i still adore this story nonetheless. But it could have been better if Dumbledore wasn't a Gray-stu.. And also kind hearted.. We all know that old cootexcuse my languageis very minupiliating. He wanted to let her die for God's sake! So yeah.. He is not supposed to be that kind.
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 25 . 7/17/2017
This deserves a sequel! I love it.