Reviews for From a Cradle to a Grave
Harold Lloyd chapter 11 . 11/5
The story's not bad so far, certainly worth continuing to read.

However.

You have Pepper Potts saying that the potential deal with Peyton Industries is worth "thousands of dollars". Tony Stark is worth at least two billion dollars; he owns a globe-spanning megacorp. A deal worth thousands wouldn't even cross Ms. Potts' desk; it's just too penny-ante. In another fanfic, Tony said something like "Me giving you something worth a couple of thousand dollars is almost insulting. It's like you running down to 7/11 and grabbing a gift there.".
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 10/28
interesting :)
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 25 . 7/17
But seriously Dumbledore is.. Hm. how do I say this? He looks like he knows every thing, in which he shouldn't. It is not possible even if he has magic. And magic and Technology don't mix well, so Dumbledore shouldn't have been able to do anything to Jarvis... But i still adore this story nonetheless. But it could have been better if Dumbledore wasn't a Gray-stu.. And also kind hearted.. We all know that old cootexcuse my languageis very minupiliating. He wanted to let her die for God's sake! So yeah.. He is not supposed to be that kind.
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 25 . 7/17
This deserves a sequel! I love it.
Aureum chapter 25 . 5/27
This was an interesting story!
- A
Love the story! I was wondering if you would write a story about her adventures at Hogwarts maybe if you did that would be great!
The Twinblade Alchemist chapter 15 . 4/26
I'm sorry I'm not trying to flame here but I couldn't stand this story. It definitely has its good points and I really liked the beginning. But first off the first five chapters are a little pointless if you just have Dumbledore come in and offer Holly to Stark. It would have been more interesting if you had Tony work more for adopting Holly. Also Dumbledore wouldn't be able to do that because of the blood wards. Holly would have to stay with blood relatives for her to be safe. And the other thing that majorly bugged me and ultimately made me stop halfway through is the whole necklace thing. The basis of the entire plot and conflict makes no sense. The necklace was from a GIFT SHOP it shouldn't be an infinity stone! It just doesn't make any sense. It's all just wayyyy too convenient. You even could have had the necklace be someone's heirloom and that would have made it much more believable for it being an infinity stone. Anyways just the entire convenience of everything made it incredibly unbelievable to me. And unfortunately my logic brain cringes way to much to be able to finish reading. Good job though and keep writing. Sorry if I was really harsh.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 3/30
The Dursleys, to no surprise here, are still a bunch of horrible assholes that deserve the most horrible death.
hplemonpersona chapter 5 . 2/22
NGHCHFUCFGHVG YEEEEEEEESESREESSESESESES
Scathing reviewer chapter 6 . 2/17
Why have chapters 1 through 5 at all if Dumbledore has just decided to place Holly with Tony. Feels a bit deus ex machina.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 25 . 2/1