Reviews for Henry Ashford and the Goblet of Fire
Kminari chapter 10 . 7/18
Excellent chapter, I like the annotations that you add to your work, they help me a lot in most cases.
In a previous comment, I correct you for using an incorrect name (I think) and I use the wrong name of who uses it (Veronica instead of Alexia) xD.
Kminari chapter 7 . 7/18
The other times Veronica always refers to Harry as Henry, except in this one:
"... along with Harry, until Veronica had safely fused with our cells."
Kminari chapter 6 . 7/17
The only problem I have with this chapter is what should be Anti-muggle Wards of Hogwarts, Emma and Wesker should have more problems in getting to the Castle, unless the protections only include visualization of the castle as such and not those that redirect to people to other places.
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 2 . 7/9
this probably comes too late but i couldnt resist since im such a fan of Resident Evil, the G virus was found by this time by Birkin or at least a real strong hypothesis of it. i recall their was note from Birkin mentionioning his findings on the Virus and how he wished he could show Alexia up(meaning that she was still alive and not yet asleep) but sadly he had to wait for more testing which took more than ten years if im right. well that aside i look foward to reading the rest of the fic
mc.zero chapter 19 . 3/17
lol, it feels like every magical breed is turning out to be a derivative of Progenitor virus
Flutters Is Shy chapter 22 . 1/2
I... wait, what? Dumbles had another invisibility cloak stashed away?
I kid, but I think you forgot that you had him give Henry the cloak earlier on in the story already...
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
Can t veronica actually manipulate organic matter, like a pillar man from jojo bizarre adventures? And does it the organic matter have to be infected with veronica?
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
Well I do know that the T-Virus has an unusual effect on reptillian, and plant life, I am not kidding, if I remember correctly in R.E 1 a common houseplant was injected with it, and it came out a maneater, and the snake was a green snake, it got um big. By the way what is your favorite virus? And what would happen if Alex Mercer from prototype was in R.E?
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
Eugenics is not imbecilic or spurious. From Alexia's point of view, it would outdated and no longer necessary, but from ours (where DNA cannot be played with so casually) it is a last, best hope to reverse the worldwide plummeting IQ rates.
gphoenix51 chapter 22 . 5/21/2017
An excellent story, I really really liked it. Harry and Co. in Resident Evil seems to be a great fit. Well Done!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
I see what you did there with that roasting marshmallows quote Luna cited! #WhoyaGonnaCall? ROFL

Considering the events of RE4 were instigated by a religious cult and not Umbrella, or any of its' successors, I'd be surprised if it wasn't in the sequel.
The DCG chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
Good fic, looking forward to where you have taken this.
The DCG chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
Rather enjoying ever part of this so far.
Kminari chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
What I never understand, is that being educated people, knowing of betrayals and legalities, have not requested the alleged written contract to know what the terms of this, since every contract has a loop-hole.
mordreek chapter 14 . 3/21/2017
Oh you mean the Kaleds, the Dalek progenitors.