Reviews for Henry Ashford and the Goblet of Fire
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 21 . 6/10
Can t veronica actually manipulate organic matter, like a pillar man from jojo bizarre adventures? And does it the organic matter have to be infected with veronica?
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 5 . 6/9
Well I do know that the T-Virus has an unusual effect on reptillian, and plant life, I am not kidding, if I remember correctly in R.E 1 a common houseplant was injected with it, and it came out a maneater, and the snake was a green snake, it got um big. By the way what is your favorite virus? And what would happen if Alex Mercer from prototype was in R.E?
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 5/31
Eugenics is not imbecilic or spurious. From Alexia's point of view, it would outdated and no longer necessary, but from ours (where DNA cannot be played with so casually) it is a last, best hope to reverse the worldwide plummeting IQ rates.
gphoenix51 chapter 22 . 5/21
An excellent story, I really really liked it. Harry and Co. in Resident Evil seems to be a great fit. Well Done!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 5/21
I see what you did there with that roasting marshmallows quote Luna cited! #WhoyaGonnaCall? ROFL

Considering the events of RE4 were instigated by a religious cult and not Umbrella, or any of its' successors, I'd be surprised if it wasn't in the sequel.
The DCG chapter 23 . 5/16
Good fic, looking forward to where you have taken this.
The DCG chapter 9 . 5/16
Rather enjoying ever part of this so far.
Kminari chapter 4 . 3/31
What I never understand, is that being educated people, knowing of betrayals and legalities, have not requested the alleged written contract to know what the terms of this, since every contract has a loop-hole.
mordreek chapter 14 . 3/21
Oh you mean the Kaleds, the Dalek progenitors.
mordreek chapter 7 . 3/20
Thank you! Somebody who can reference the Prince correctly, i thought besides myself they were a myth -_-
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 3/13
Nice writing with this cross-over, especially in trying to keep the technical stuff going.
SirLaze chapter 22 . 2/14
A good read, even though my own knowledge og RE is minimal.
You explain what might not be clear in the story and give your reasons for why you do stuff.
Pyromania101 chapter 7 . 2/2
Irony: in canon, the Malfoys, despite their views, were pragmatic enough to marry half-bloods specifically to AVOID in-breeding. Even when they did marry fellow purebloods, they always made sure that said soon-to-be spouse was either not related to them already or was so distantly related that any children they had would be "normal", so to speak.

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling. I'm not really trying to stab the story (though I might down the line if I find something I consider stupid), I'm just making note of stuff.
Pyromania101 chapter 6 . 2/2
Draco being Wesker's son? I don't like it, frankly. I always felt that the Malfoys' single virtue was that they were, at heart, a close and loving family, albeit in an odd way. I really wish you hadn't done this, but you seem to know what you're doing.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 22 . 1/16
This is a very, very cool fic. i'm not all that familiar with Resident evil, so a compliment to you for making something like this so accessible for people like me.

i look forward to the sequel! (_)