Reviews for Ash Song
Lycoris Iris chapter 1 . 7/16
I hope that your healthness will get better. Take your time if you don't really feel well. By the way,I never feel that this story is dark... I don't even know why... xD Though I do now,slightly. Anyway,again,hope you will get much more better!
Adhara Snow chapter 28 . 7/15
Dearie, I'm so sorry about what you're going through!
Stormshadow3 chapter 28 . 7/15
First of all - apologies, because I haven't actually read the story (just the first few chapters a long time ago). When I saw this in the archives, I thought I would give it another try, but I saw this chapter and skipped here instead.

I don't know why I'm taking the time to review, but I feel like I just had to after reading all this. And I'm not good at offering advice or sympathy or anything, but I'm sure there are lots of readers out there that would want you to keep writing. Even if the story is just the result of venting. It's clearly important to you.

Sorry you probably didn't need me to tell you all this haha
Passing through chapter 27 . 6/16
I just binge read this whole story.

Holy cow you got me hooked! Well done!
You are really, really good at Mystery and that's no easy feat. I love that I genuinely don't know what's going to happen next. Normally things are predictable. I the writing is also poor this can really ruin a piece, but not only is your writting good, I really don't know what the next few chapters will hold. I'm so impressed!

Anyways just wanted to say you've got some really great skills! I love this story.
Baraayas chapter 1 . 4/30
omgg this chapter was AMAZING
alguien22792 chapter 27 . 4/23
I still can't figure out what happened to the other world but I'm excited for more!
deardaredreamer chapter 1 . 4/16
BROOOO I SAW THE UPDATE THE DAY IT WAS POSTED BUT I HAD TOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND DECIDED TO USE THIS NEW UPDATE AS INSPIRATION TO GET MY WORK DONE SO I CAN READ IT AND LEMME TELL YOU, NO REGRETSSSSSS.
I have officially sold my soul to this!
Spagna Conquistador chapter 26 . 3/8
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. *SQUEALS
Spagna Conquistador chapter 26 . 3/8
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. *SQUEALS
alguien22792 chapter 26 . 3/4
The last part kill me. You did an amazing job writing it.
Lycoris Iris chapter 26 . 3/4
Gaaaahhhh! Can't wait for the next chapter and the 2P! I'm waiting for it! You really know how to make me wanting for more and more since the first chapter. xD Also,when the other nations started to accuse England,I really want them to shut up and calm down. I really love how Russia made them silent. xD... I'm really excited for how everything is going to turn out!
Niffler.01 chapter 26 . 3/4
I just wanted to say that I love how the chapter titles rhyme. It's just a detail, but I love it so much!
I can't wait for another chapter. Or maybe I can, it's just so hard!
Baraayas chapter 26 . 3/3
AAAH you wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw this in my notifications! And about the fanart I'm going to make: damn it's difficult to pick a scene, there's so many memorable ones xD but I will choose, and I WILL draw it :D
Inky-Paws chapter 26 . 3/3
I think it's fair to say that when I got the notification when you posted, I dropped the Sudoku puzzle I was doing almost immediately to read this. (A feat in itself- there is very little in this earthly world that can make me drop a Sudoku puzzle at the tip of a hat. Or at the beep/ring of a notification, in this case. So cheers to that, lol.)

I feel pretty bad for Australia- obviously, he didn't mean to set England off, for lack of a better phrase, but he ended up doing so. *insert sad face here*

The talk that America had with England's very fitting. All humor aside, it was, to put it frankly, touching, to say the least.

Here's to hoping that the next installment in the world meeting goes slightly better! (Did I phrase that right? I hope I did.)