Reviews for Ash Song
Zoe Otaku chapter 19 . 9/17
Holy shit you are the reason why im having only 2 HOURS of sleep AND 3 assignments due LATE today. I hate you and I love you.19 chapters in ONE day, Im addicted like CaFfEiNe that I started dReAMiNG about your chapters for ffff sake))
Also, you describing how England got tortured and how he's feeling is drawing out my anXiEtY. I couldnt breath and my heart was in paINBut holy shit did he not only travel through space but time as well? Is that why he couldnt remember all the 5 years but only those few months because the rest HASNT occurred yet? Or does he actually remember it's not 2010 anymore and what happened in the past week? I'm lost. I'm a bit confused if he was actually telling the truth...
alguien22792 chapter 28 . 8/12
I kinda understand how you feel because I haven't been reading fanfiction much these months. I'm starting to be more concerned with work and other shit and it's so weird because I used to read stories daily.
But something I can assure you is that even though I don't read as much as before this is one of the few stories that I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE READING, like seriously.
I feel that you shouldn't feel bad and insecure because trust me, this is such a good story. Some people could not like it but well, that's their opinion. I think you have more suporters than haters. Life likes to be a bitch sometimes and I'm not going to start giving advise here because I don't know what is going on with your life and mine is messy as hell but hey girl, if you enjoy writing, if you have that something that gives you joy, just continue with it because you're killing it.
Oh well, long comment is long, but hopefully you start feeling better and more confident about things, we'll be waiting (:
Lycoris Iris chapter 1 . 7/16
I hope that your healthness will get better. Take your time if you don't really feel well. By the way,I never feel that this story is dark... I don't even know why... xD Though I do now,slightly. Anyway,again,hope you will get much more better!
Adhara Snow chapter 28 . 7/15
Dearie, I'm so sorry about what you're going through!
Stormshadow3 chapter 28 . 7/15
First of all - apologies, because I haven't actually read the story (just the first few chapters a long time ago). When I saw this in the archives, I thought I would give it another try, but I saw this chapter and skipped here instead.

I don't know why I'm taking the time to review, but I feel like I just had to after reading all this. And I'm not good at offering advice or sympathy or anything, but I'm sure there are lots of readers out there that would want you to keep writing. Even if the story is just the result of venting. It's clearly important to you.

Sorry you probably didn't need me to tell you all this haha
Passing through chapter 27 . 6/16
I just binge read this whole story.

Holy cow you got me hooked! Well done!
You are really, really good at Mystery and that's no easy feat. I love that I genuinely don't know what's going to happen next. Normally things are predictable. I the writing is also poor this can really ruin a piece, but not only is your writting good, I really don't know what the next few chapters will hold. I'm so impressed!

Anyways just wanted to say you've got some really great skills! I love this story.
Baraayas chapter 1 . 4/30
omgg this chapter was AMAZING
alguien22792 chapter 27 . 4/23
I still can't figure out what happened to the other world but I'm excited for more!
deardaredreamer chapter 1 . 4/16
BROOOO I SAW THE UPDATE THE DAY IT WAS POSTED BUT I HAD TOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND DECIDED TO USE THIS NEW UPDATE AS INSPIRATION TO GET MY WORK DONE SO I CAN READ IT AND LEMME TELL YOU, NO REGRETSSSSSS.
I have officially sold my soul to this!
Spagna Conquistador chapter 26 . 3/8
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. *SQUEALS
Spagna Conquistador chapter 26 . 3/8
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. *SQUEALS
alguien22792 chapter 26 . 3/4
The last part kill me. You did an amazing job writing it.
Lycoris Iris chapter 26 . 3/4
Gaaaahhhh! Can't wait for the next chapter and the 2P! I'm waiting for it! You really know how to make me wanting for more and more since the first chapter. xD Also,when the other nations started to accuse England,I really want them to shut up and calm down. I really love how Russia made them silent. xD... I'm really excited for how everything is going to turn out!
Niffler.01 chapter 26 . 3/4
I just wanted to say that I love how the chapter titles rhyme. It's just a detail, but I love it so much!
I can't wait for another chapter. Or maybe I can, it's just so hard!