Reviews for Not Heroes
Literally this is so interesting, I love it a lot so far
TinySlippers chapter 9 . 2/26
Hermione might be too observant for her own good.
RealityAblaze chapter 9 . 2/25
The scene at the end is great, it made me laugh so hard!
morethanbooks chapter 9 . 2/25
I
evening's shore chapter 9 . 2/25
Haha Hermione is out of this world. I love her confidence and boldness! Just ups and makes investigative plans with the 5th years. You're doing an amazing job of showing us what a Hermione in Slytherin is like. Other things I squealed over: her admitting a soft spot for Harry, her father taking care of the flying lessons for his precious daughter lol, her standing up to Malfoy, the comparison between Ariel (who I absolutely LOVE) and McGonagall, and that little quote and observation of the strangeness of wizarding upperclass society (I am an explorer surveying the customs of an exotic tribe). Fantastic writing, dear author!
LC003 chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I Love that You are writing again! I was actually hoping for Louis to go to Hogwarts this time!
TinySlippers chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Reasonable reaction I suppose.
lexicon63738 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
This story is amazing and I'm soo excited to read more. Thank you a ton for sharing(:
x123456789z chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
This is great
Sparrow Kess chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Okay. Ignore my previous comment. I actually read the first chapter and your note at the bottom. Please please keep Hermione in Slytherin and Ariel in the story too. Lol. But if you don’t, it’s okay I’ll still read this of course and mourn them lol.
I’m usually really terrible about reviewing. But I did like LZG. And I think I’m liking Not Heroes even better to start with. Keep it up!
Sparrow Kess chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Wait! What happened to la zone grise? I’m so confused I had a couple chapters left and it was gone.
RealityAblaze chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
I was so excited to see that this story was updated. These chapters have definitely been worth the wait!
VexedVixen808 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
oh my gods. shut the front door. I literally had like 10 paragraphs left of the story . I was reading it last night and didnt get the time to read until now. and now it's gone. fml
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
So good. So good.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I thought this all sounded familiar and I can't wait to see where this goes!,