Reviews for The Story of Their Past Lives
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i totally pictured everybody here, i don't know why. it was very fun to read..
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Interesting bit of work, really. The flashbacks to Phoebe's past lives in the Thanksgiving episode were some of my favourite 'Friends' one-shot moments, and this made an interesting continuation of those ideas.

Cool to see the gang interact in past lives, and the romance between the group was an extra interesting touch; nice to see how some things are almost meant to be.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was a really nice story! ;)
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
This was really good. How could it have not gotten more reviews? Nice job, interesting storyline. :)
Mel
Lani chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Teeheehee...I liked that story...it was funny and sweet. PLZ write more like that!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
A good story, but I have to say: I think you know more about horses than about social distinctions and attitudes in the early 1900's. The relationships could only have happened in the face of considerable parental opposition, even that between Ross and Rachel (she would have been the Honorable Rachel Green, btw :) ). The Gellers would have had at least one servant, if reasonably well off (cf. The Diary of a Nobody - even a clerk in a city banking house has a maid), and Ross would not have had to do service in the army, which was volunteer until the Great War. He might have done it anyway out of personal choice, of course (an officer would have been expected to learn to ride). Jack and Chandler would have talked in a much less educated fashion, also. But as I say, the story's good, and I like your other work, must look at your radio one soon.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Hehe! That was humorous. I liked it! ~.
Llew chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Sweet little story. Thanks for sharing it.