Reviews for Sick
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This was so sweet and heart warming! I loved it!
lilly chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this story, please write more!
Rach chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I love how in character the middle of the story is where undyne is trying to stop you from bathing alone. Incredibly ic and I loved it.
stupidgoats chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Well, I LOVED this chapter. Hilarious seeing all these monsters flailing around not knowing how t treat the sick human and absolutely endearing see how concerned they all were. So cute.
ILoveAphmau chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I loved it!
Nil Smoot chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
(I hope no one else has made this joke yet)
Does this mean that Frisk was... DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS? OO WAH AH AH
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I LOVE THIS! Your such a good writer I love reading your undertale fanfiction :D

I sometimes read this even though I've already read it *:.。. o()o .。.:*
willamcars1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
The shit that Frisk went through in this story is very similar to what I go though when I get ketoacidosis. Maybe in "Time Moves Forward (finaly) Frisk could be diagnosed with type one diabetes.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Damn fever dreams. Never make any sense.
Kata chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Loving this series! You portray the characters so well! Keep it up :D
JeezuzFukinCrist chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Brilliant story! My favorite part was when Sans first came in. :)
Brinow chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Aww! So cute! Love seeing Frisk getting attention of the others, seeing them care about it is lovely!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Great story!
Arianna Gemstone chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Aww, this is so sweet. I like how all of Frisk's friends try to heal them.

Man, I wish I had friends like those monsters..
GameManiac chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
While I'm fortunate that I've never been as sick as Frisk, I have been hospitalized twice for spontaneous pneumothoraxes. The first required five days in the hospital and a small catheter inserted into my left lung. The secomd required ten days in the hospital, a catheter the circumference of a quarter, and surgery to clip off the top lobe of my right lung. That happened about four years ago.

They haven't reocurred since.