Reviews for Dead Girl Walking
Alice Helena chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
I really love the changes you made in this version. Hilarious.
I can't wait to see how her plan works out.
Alice Helena chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
What I love most about your writing, is that you manage to convey so much, with only the necessary amount of words. Concise. Succinct.
lostbutterfly.care chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
I have to say, I like this story better than Dark Horse. I just wish you'll update the next chapter soon.
i.love.an.idiot chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
Very dark, but so fantastic! This was actually my very first Cato/OC fic and I'm blown away.
reader1589 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I may actually like this one more than the nice version. Keep up the good work! I'd love to see you explore your talents with other works, including original work.
I'mImmortal chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
This is a really good story and i'm curious if the rebellion will happen
Guest chapter 16 . 2/22/2016
I really love this story! You're portraying Cato just the way I've always imagined him to be and I like you writing style. Hope you keep going!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
can I just say, I love your story and everything has happened within 15 chapters and I've never read such a fast paced story so good. I like that it's fast paced and holy hell, I cried around chapter 11-ish because she was so. damn. lonely and sad. I love this so much.
am12325 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow! really loved this story and would love for you to continue :)
runnergirl1234 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
I love your stories! Please keep this one going, its so good and it would make me really happy if you kept going!
ZS chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Please continue with this story
Swyfte chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Beautiful story so far. I'm always a fan of an angsty Cato story, and you portray him so well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!