Reviews for Arbutus
Chickenlover313 chapter 29 . 8/24/2018
Don’t cry.. hold it in Blinky... -sob/
Chickenlover313 chapter 24 . 8/24/2018
I’m waiting for the happy ending and I can’t find it yet.
Chickenlover313 chapter 12 . 8/23/2018
THE DAMN FEELS GOD DAMN ITTT WHYYYY
Chickenlover313 chapter 9 . 8/23/2018
God damn Tobias you went in hard.
Griffin chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
I actually just screamed
madi.mccarthy chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
I just finished this after reading acacia in a day! Both were so well written and endearing! Im so sad its over great job you are a phenomenal writer!
karliejames chapter 30 . 5/20/2016
AHHH THE END): I'm sad that it's over now
Hope chapter 30 . 5/16/2016
I'm a little late, but I want to write one last review about the beautiful-written story, that you just finish!
I believe that you deserve a big THANK you from your readers, because you chose to share the story that you made up and you took us with you, in a very nice journey with twists, different emotions and different characters and I feel like through the main characters {Tobias and Tris}, you gave us a little lesson, that if you truly want something and you fight for it, you can make it happen!
Also, I want to tell you, that I really like the fact that you were open about understanding your flaws, learning from your mistakes and i find that a very dauntless thing to do ;-)
Really Brave!
Another thing that i appreciate is that, you were honest with all your readers when you were not in a good mood in order to write a chapter with big changes and progression {Even though you were pretty awesome in that chapters too!}, you didn't post a new chapter, in order just to post it (I don't know if what I just said made sense?!)
So, about the epilogue I truly enjoyed it!
I find the way that, the chapter ends amazing, because it shows the difference between the beginning and the ending of your whole story, I mean that in Acacia Tobias and Tris lived basically together, but he didn't know if she loves him and now, even if they will be living kilometres away from each-other they both now know that they love each-other.
And my last review came to an end...!
Take your time, in order to relax, even though I saw from your tumblr account that you really want to write again!
I am looking forward to your next story or one-shot, but don't pressure yourself, we'll be waiting!
So, until the next time, goodbye!
With lots of love, Hope! 3

Oh, I almost forgot, a big THANK you to your sister too, because she updated when you couldn't and she stood by you throughout the whole prossess!

Bye ;-) 3
Soccerpup17 chapter 30 . 5/8/2016
Loved this story!
Dauntless lover chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
I loved the story I loved every second I spent reading this story. I hope a new story by you comes soon enough. Waiting for somethi
Khansa chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
This is beautif Lynda. Thankyou again for writing this story, I was smiling the whole time even though I'm going to get busted for staying up for so long at night.
All the loose ends tied, skilled writing, great job niche!
Ending:
You even wrote the part about Marcus apologizing for accusing Tobias wrongly Thanks.
I'm not on any sort of social media,( I live in a cave, I know), but we can be friends on these review boxes, right!
Write again soon lynda, from your friend/ pen_pal/ fan.
HotaruBia chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
First I want to thank you for your mention, I was sooo happy when i saw it (my friend said I should check the beginning of the epilogue. She loves your story btw)
I'm so glad I found this story then, it was an amazing journey to follow. I so love the whole story but this epilogue is so great I couldn't stop smiling. Yeah Tobias is so romanticansd sweet I love him. He and Tris great together and you tell us their story in a different way. I love how you bring Susan and Caleb together as well. And their life won't stop and this was the perfect ending.
But I'm so sad because I won't get more email about updates, no more chapters, no more happy tears. I can't believe it's over. I will miss this story so much.
I hope you will write another stories one day because you're a great writer so never stop the writing please. I love you and thank you for everything.
Vanessa chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
Always love your stories! You have a beautiful gift, keep writing!
Tiaricale chapter 30 . 5/6/2016
I don't know what to say.

I can't say anything.

I am a sobbing wrecking laughing mess.

This is the best happy ended romance I've ever read. Because I think all the other romance novels that I have read are either bitter ending or bitter sweet. That music ruins the reading experience for me though so I turned it off after Tobias and Tris left the Tris smelling zone xD I guess I'm just not for listening and reading. I create my own atmosphere in my head.

Seriously, the stupid sweet little moments like 'the nice thing' are like breaking a dam of tears. It's so stupid and so sweet and so stupid all over again. The heart puppeteer that's what you are...

I just. You get the idea. Now let me cry in peace :P
Sitdownandwrite chapter 30 . 5/6/2016
Aw. Such a good way to rap up the Arbutus series! I really enjoyed it, and am said to see it go. Yet every book has to have an end some time.