Reviews for The Adventure of the Silver Scars
Peanitbear chapter 41 . 2/18
I'm late to the party as usual but this was an amazing story.
Sanitylegend chapter 39 . 12/22/2019
I have the feeling everyone wanted to kill you at this moment.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/3/2019
This is one of the best johnlock fics I've read. You are extremely talented; keep up the good work.
GetSomeAnime chapter 41 . 6/3/2019
This was the 1st Johnlock I ever and you got hooked on the pair! I’ve read quite a few since then and this is by far the best. Story is amazing, character’s personality is on point, and the romance progression is realistic. Bottom line, I loved it! Wish you wrote more stories with the pair, but I appreciate the time and effort you put into this one~
mariafivi1 chapter 40 . 4/18/2019
Funny thing is, that I hate johnlock stories. I never read them. Never. But this one, for some reason I clicked and I think I accidentally reached the peak of Sherlock fanfiction, I dont think anything else will quite reach the soft delicacy you threw to the world. Well fucking done. Love from Greece.
mariafivi1 chapter 41 . 4/18/2019
Thank you for bringing to life this brilliantly written masterpiece. True art, this story is. Again, thank you.
MerryLu chapter 41 . 3/12/2019
Brilliant ! Best Johnlock ever !
Guest chapter 41 . 2/15/2019
I really hope you are a writer or are considering becoming one , because your writing is excellent! You've captured the personalities of the characters and your dialogue is as good as that of the BBC's version, and that's saying something. This was very enjoyable to read... keep on writing!
NayQue chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
What an absolute beast of a story, THANK YOU! I think this is the best Sherlock one I’ve read yet and I’ve read a lot.
Truly wonderful piece of writing, other than sleep and showering I haven’t put my phone down for reading it again and again. I don’t usually leave reviews either but this story is truly special
Mell C chapter 41 . 11/2/2018
A super story. Great depth, emotion. I do wish we'd gotten to spend some more time with them bonding after they finally see the light. I'd love to see them develop a deeper love and daily routine.
Sherlockfriendship chapter 41 . 9/11/2018
This story is truly one of my favorites! My favorite bit is when Sherlock plays concerto in E Minor. As a musician, I’ve always wondered what people that don’t play instruments thought of music and reading johns perception, I feel, nailed it to the T! You are a very gifted writer! And I hope you don’t ever give up writing!
MeInShiningArmor1408 chapter 23 . 7/7/2018
Ahhh...kissing! WOoHOOOOooo
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2018
There's an idea. An air-horn on a stick, wielded by someone in a disguise outside the window so the cameras can't identify them, aimed through the window. XD Or a bunch, chained by strings, parked on a bunch of windowsills for a better spread of effect.
Lumcer chapter 41 . 4/6/2018
Really well writin! Great work with the slow build up, I loved that at no point did it feel like you jumped the gun or rushed it! Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer