Reviews for The Angel's Knight
Lovekyle2009 chapter 38 . 6/14
Very nice! My Angel being with his Buffy is a perfect ending.
GNatGirl13 chapter 38 . 8/28/2012
yeah! : ) That is as close to expressing how I feel right now as is possible on a computer.
Ps. loved the HP reference in the last chapter ;)
GNatGirl13 chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
scarier than if Earth was the equivalent of an ant farm
GNatGirl13 chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
SO glad you got that last line in there! I can not hear the first part without completing (and often repeating) it. and I hear it with surprising frequency for some reason
GNatGirl13 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
EEP! :)
GNatGirl13 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
[moment of panic]
...stupid first evil.
GNatGirl13 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
oh Xander!
Inara Seraph chapter 38 . 8/13/2012
Wonderful, epic, imaginative. Bravo, sir.
fearthetwiggy chapter 38 . 10/9/2011
Wow, what an amazing story.

It was well plotted, structured and written. It was great how all the plot points came together in the end. I never suspected what was gonna happen!

The multiple first person views were very well done. Nice use of an ensemble cast.

I love what you've done with the structure of the world and the mythology. Very original and well thought out.

My only annoyance is about Willow, especially considering that practically everyone else got a happy ending. I know you didn't really have time to explore her character and everything, but still. Then again, that's mainly just a personal thing, since Willow's my favourite character.

Overall, a terrific story. Now I'm off to check out your other work!

Susan chapter 38 . 4/22/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. I am starting to read other things you have written and I believe I will be as entertained as I was reading this story. Thank you for sharing your writings here.
ashes at midnight chapter 34 . 3/8/2010
he took out his soul o_o awesome!
ashes at midnight chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
gah i knew it, i just new it! The powers screwed Buffy over!

REM reference, awesome!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 38 . 8/23/2009
Hoo boy…

VERY intriguing plot you’ve got here, I have to admit.

The idea of Buffy coming back as an amnesic in a new body alone won you some points, but all the twists you worked in as the plot continued- Spike sacrificing himself to stop ‘zombie-Buffy’, Willow going nuts, Cordelia’s near-constant visions (To say nothing of those points about the ‘inconsistencies’ in the pasts of some of the characters)- only increased my appreciation of your skills as a writer; you definitely created a VERY intriguing future for the Buffyverse in this series, to say the least.

Admittedly, I wasn’t certain about your idea regarding what REALLY happened during the Egyhon incident when I first read it, but your idea regarding belief shaping reality was certainly an interesting one (My only complaint is that Giles never reflected on the similarities between his situation and Marcie’s; just as she became what everyone around her expected her to be, he subtly ‘adapts’ himself to be what everyone believes he should be).

And as for some of the later plot twists…

Not ENTIRELY certain about the idea of man CREATING the demons that plagued Earth through their own belief, but the concept is certainly highly original and the idea about both sides wanting Angel to fight for them as he represents a balance that neither can accept is something I find PARTICULARLY intriguing (The duality of Angel’s nature was one of the main reasons I always liked him as a character, so it being explored like this was very interesting).

Generally, I’m ambiguous about the ending; the idea of Angel DELIBERATELY becoming Angelus was certainly dramatic, and the reasoning behind their actions made a certain sense, but Celeste and Dawn’s actions still seem a bit ‘deus ex machina’-esque for my taste (Ironic term, really, given that their actions were DEFYING gods rather than being aided by them)…

Still, an interesting bit of writing for all that; keep up the good work!

(On that topic, any chance you’ll be uploading the next story in the “Angelic Face” series any time soon, to say nothing of uploading the “Wild Things” series- the one with Buffy, Faith and Angel after Faith DIDN’T kill Finch; I acknowledge that I might have got the name wrong-; now THAT had some VERY interesting ideas about the Slayer’s origins…)
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very interesting. And I think I'm hooked! More, please.
twilightm00n chapter 15 . 9/26/2008