Reviews for I Know: Or, How Ahsoka Tano Saved the Skywalkers
tumna.falls chapter 31 . 7/29
It's been forever since I sat down and read this and it is very good! I can't wait for Obi-Wan to tell Asajj about feelings and things!
Artemis1000 chapter 31 . 5/16
What a lovely lovely chapter! I'm so delighted to see so many other rebels both from old and new canon cross ways with our heroes (and as a Rogue One fan I was especially delighted by the R1 cameo) I also really enjoyed how you explored the difficulties of building an alliance among these very different rebel groups. And oh, Obi Wan and Asajj are still so wonderful! Tell her, Obi, tell her!
Face Yourself chapter 13 . 5/6
Ugh. All this jumping around in time instead of keeping events linear is making the story basically unreadable - or at least painful to follow and not really worth the effort.
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 5/6
Bit of vocabulary error there; the "horns" on top of a Togruta's head are the montrals, and what you called montrals (that hang down) are lekku.
Miss Tick.atwork chapter 31 . 5/5
I can't wait for the Skywalkers to finally reunite! And Obi-Wan and Asajj seemed like an odd couple to me at first, but you really capture their characters' complexity beautifully
deadpoolhulk chapter 31 . 5/5
"there was no (avoiding the actual name so anyone that reads reviews before chapters isn't spoiled) among them either" and then I blinked and had a stupidly large grin on my face. it's the little details that really make a story and you get that so well. Yaaaay one of my fave characters! :D also I loved Anakin in this chapter, just being so very much himself!
and Padme being an utter badass as always. man i'm sad this story is ending. i'm going to have to reread it in its entirety once its finished.
MickDunD chapter 31 . 5/4
May the Fourth be with you.
Syphon01 chapter 30 . 4/25
very interesting story can't wait for the next update
Padme is the kind of bitch who needs to be rescued by everyone
Miss Tick.atwork chapter 30 . 4/11
I'm so glad you updated again!
Awesome chapter, you always get sucked right back into the story
Nuada Silverhand chapter 30 . 4/4
Really like this, hope for more soon. Good job!
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 30 . 4/2
Top quality content right here. Keep up the good stuff.
Artemis chapter 30 . 4/1
What a fantastic chapter I enjoyed it so very much!
deadpoolhulk chapter 30 . 4/1
It's good to see you back! and this was an awesome chapter! loved the fight scene man you did great!
Great fic but I've been waiting for like 25 chapters for the family to get back together