Reviews for Second Chances
multishipper123 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Great story! Please update soon :)
Zo chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Is Anna Maya's kid that she gave up for adoption? Her "grave mistake"
deleted75729 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
ccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee
aleksmorozova chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I had an undiagnosed childhood depression that grew into clinical depression, but that was caused by bullying (my first suicidal thought was in second grade). The fact that you mentioned the journal… I wrote an unpublished Lucaya fanfic in which Miss Burgess assigned the class to keep a similar journal. AND THE WAY MAYA CARES FOR ANNA, and HOW MAYA TALKED TO LUCAS!—I wanted them to be a family like Shawn, Maya, and Katy. ANNA IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE AND I CAN IMAGINE ANNA WITH LUCAS' FEATURES. ASDFGHJKL.
luv2read2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Love it..more plz! I love all your stories : )
FreakyFreckledGirl11 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Holy mother of shit this kinda almost made me cry and proud at the same time. Is that possible? Anyway love this new story and j can't wait to read more!
miaadventure chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Tsk tsk Lucas, what do you think you're doing? Questioning a teacher's methods? Also MAYA HART SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST SECOND GRADE TEACHER EVER AND I wish I could remember my second grade teacher but I don't (oops...)... I love how she upright told Lucas what he needed to change and Lucas better listen to her. Now I'm wondering what her mistake was...

I hope you feel better soon! (And I do think you'll be able to finish four stories before 2016 starts but if you're sick don't force yourself to write- but if I'm being honest whenever I'm sick I tend to write more)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I'm hooked;)
MoonDrippedEyes chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
New story and I'm itching for moreeeee

First chapter alone got me thinking questions like WHO IS RILEY'S BABY DADDY and WHO DID LUCAS KNOCK UP and all that jazz.

Can't wait for the rest! :D

(This gave me feels bc of GMW The forgiveness project episode and ughhhh Maya made me cry (A acting Sabrina Carpenter))
amyli888 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Ughhh. I have such a respect and love for people who have the real knack for writing. To be able to transform a whole story through their words. From reading this, and your work in your Art of Seduction piece make me feel so happy that I found this site in the first place. Please please please keep on writing because I will never not want to read an update of yours ever. Much love xx
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22