Reviews for Second Chances
runandhides chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
omg. throughout this whole story i was like, "wow, what if anna is maya's baby?" and thought i was being ridiculous but now i'm so intrigued and excited to see how you spin it :)
miaadventure chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
AUUUUUUUUGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW FANTASTIC YOU ARE
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
Oh my god I see what you're doing Anna is gonna be Mays's daughter omgggg but can u make maya tell Lucas the story of her daughter in the next chap please like maybe he catches her being all emotional one night! Then when maya finds out the story will probs be easier to explain to Lucas ! Also update the babysitter next PLEASE! ~Pey
ines.bpereira chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
so, omg, you finally updated this story! i have been dying bc it had been a while since you last updated and i was getting very worried you wouldn't finish this fic and that would be awfuuuul. also, lucas and maya NEED to kiss! ps: how often will you update this fic?
summertime.30 chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
Omg! I'm so glad you updated this story! I've been dying to see how you would continue this!
mhernandez5 chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
I seriously love this so much
hayleyokay chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
Another great chapter. This is one of my absolute favorite fics! Can't wait for more!
WisE-GirL.JanE chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
Oh my gosh! I missed you so much! I miss reading GMW fanfics especially those that were written by you. I'm glad you updated!

ooohh, the story is now slowly progressing. I'm so excited when Maya finally learns that Anna is her baby! And Maya and Lucas definitely should get together! Thank you for updating! I miss this so much! Keep up the good work! :)
luv2read2 chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
I'm so happy for this update! I've been waiting for this one to be updated. And this chapter is as great as the rest. I can't wait for Maya to find her daughter and for her and Lucas to finally get together!
Kayla Ann G chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
Mayas baby is Anna?! Maya and Lucas need to get together already!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Hey! I don't know if you know this since you've been away, but there is a user on Wattpad who is pretending to be you and publishing all your stories on her page. You said you don't have any accounts except on ff and ao3. I just thought you would like to know. wattpad()com()user()tiramisuspice put period and slashes where you need
If anyone else sees that person, that is not the real tiramisuspice and please tell them to stop taking her stories!
Blondie103 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
I'm sure you are very busy but I have been waiting months for an update for this story and The Art of Seduction. I can't believe you are this good of a writer. I'm hanging on a thread waiting for a new chapter. I don't mean to bother you or pressure you but please update when you can
guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
Please update soon. I love this story
Anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
I'm in looooove with this fic! It's my favorite of your works in progress, though they're all great. I love the slow burn, though it's kinda killing me for Maya to realize she likes Lucas lol but she'll get there. Can't wait for the next chapter!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »