Reviews for The Entanglement of Love
mariposa101 chapter 30 . 2/4
Cute JaSam moments, thanks.
rocklesson86 chapter 30 . 2/1
I cannot wait for more.
rocklesson86 chapter 29 . 1/8
I cannot wait for more.
AnotherYourslf chapter 29 . 12/25/2016
Wow that was quite an ending, I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/25/2016
So happy for an update! Happy for you to be able to relax, too. I hope the next chapter is also pure Jasam. ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
Great story! Thanks for the update!
Foxyleo28 chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
Good update
Suzanne Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Please,Please update again. I really,really miss this story.
mariposa101 chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
Great chapter. Nice Sam and Patrick visit. Awesome Alexis and Sam conversation too.
ktobow chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
I thought i was caught up on this story but when i went to check i i see i wasn't anywho... This might be one off my favorite chapters. I enjoyed the conversation between Sam & Jason. It makes since Sam would feel guilty about Patrick. It's not her fault but she definitely could've handled the situation better when she decided not to be with Patrick.

I was concerned about where Sam was taking Emma at first, when she said baby lila, i thought it was the cemetery & confused on how that might help her. Lol but happy it wasn't & she took her out on the boat. Their conversation was sweet & I'm glad Emma was able to release some of her stress. Love to see more moments btwn them.

Hoping Patrick can get healthy soon & come back to Emma & Sam/Patrick can become friends.
Foxyleo28 chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
We love each other that's all that matters. Beautiful live. Loved this chapter
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
I love this story but I'm wondering if there's gonna be any romance anytime soon. Is Jasam just gonna continue to just be roommates that say they love each other but don't have any focus on that love or are they actually gonna have some focus and alone time where we actually see that they love each other? Also where the hell is robin I forgot if she's still taken or if she's even alive in this story or not but like wtf is her issue if she's alive and free and isn't around for her daughter lol? Where's Niks dumb ass lol? Is he coming back? You're doing a good job and it's an awesome story hurry back.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
Please continue.
ktobow chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
Love Sam taking care of Emma. Hope she & Emma have a convo about her dad soon! Definitely appreciate her taking Emma's feelings into account were Jason is concerned. Definitely would be hard for her.
ktobow chapter 24 . 9/3/2016
Awww Love me some #Sana! Lovely scenes! Poor Emma, I'm sure she's distraught. I hope to see that scene between Sam/Patrick when he woke up but i imagine they will have another deep talk! Look forward to reading the rest.