Reviews for Battle Mode
Sabastu chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Owww~ He went to Erza's house! So adorable was when he was talking to Lilly. xD Damn cute, Jellal was not thinking in a reward but he had one. Cute~!

This is a nice tradition, btw. (?)

Thanks for writing!
FreyjaBee chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
I’m a sucker for sweat pants and saucy Erza, two of my favourite things.

Not making that list is technology. It’s the devil, I’m certain of it. His right hand at the very least. I need me a good boy like Jellal who will stop everything, come to my needy whim, tell me what’s wrong and jump on fixing it and then finish me off afterward. Seriously. Where do I sign up?

This was a nice read.
Skadarken chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
Cute as a button!
FreyjaBee chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
People get really serious about their gaming. It’s hard to fathom.
I feel Erza and her migraines. They’re soul-crushing. Sometimes a ten minute pick-me-up is all you have to look forward to.
Good job.
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I’m always getting wiped across the floor when I play video games. I played Guilty Gear with my husband (prior to marriage) for HOURS stubbornly without winning. I can relate to Erza’s frustration.

The sex was hot and everything was well-crafted, dialogue and atmosphere. As it gets colder here, I’m enjoying the snowy days in story. Good work. I’ll save chapter 2 and 3 for a little later.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Awesome chapter! Thank you for taking time to write another chapter of this fic. I love this universe. Their banter is always fun to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
cute
Sabastu chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
shook out five tablets, )) What!? xD Oh, how I hate pills.

(("We have less than ten minutes."So?")) In spanish that means 'un rapidín' xD

(("Not that fast.)) Well, at least try. xD There's a study that says that sex cures headaches and migraines, so... Time to cure her, Jellal! Be a hero! xD

(("Actually, we didn't. Ultear is late.")) I think they made it in time. xD

(("It's not crazy! " Jellal said
defensively)) Such a cutie pie. x333

Hahaha! Jellal is such a bad liar. Now everybody will know about them. xD

(("You like it)) Yeah, he does. xD

(( "So are we done here or what?")) hahaha! He likes it a lot. xD

((He would make her beg.)) You think? Maybe you will be the one begging. xD

LOVE IT! This is 3AM Thanks for writing!
Sabastu chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Well, after all those emotions I need some humor and love. So, I choose this. xD

((Erza was the worst kind of loser.)) Hahaha! xD Bad Erza.

((TimeWitch had guessed on her own that they were much more than just neighbors.)) Me too! 7w7)r

(("I hate you," she muttered)) No, you don't xD

Jellal found a better game to play and even if Erza does not want to admit, she likes it. 7w7)r xD

(("You're winning and
you're not even playing!")) Oh, believe me, girl, he's playing. xD

((She cut off with a gasp when his fingers press between her legs.)) He knows how the buttoms works. xD

(("You cheated.")) Everything was legal. xD

((he was a bit of a masochist and the hot water on her marks )) My, my...

What a pair of dorks. xD Love it.
KisaYunna chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Loved both! The second one is simply hilarious xD jaja I totally love them :3
qurz058 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Oh that was evilly fun XD love your fics KEEP IT UP
Me chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Oh wait. You said complete :/ please contiue. One more chap pleaseeee omg he's gonna make her beg
Me chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
THE END HOLY CRACKERS OMG PLS CONTINUE I AM SCREAMKNG THIS IS THE BEST THING
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
i love gamer!au jerza. absolutely adorable. and then comes slightly masochistic jellal and you have a winning fic right here. i will definitely check out your other works! your characterization of jellal and erza is fantastic in my opinion
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
EEEPPP! This was too hot! Gah! I loved it! Amazingly well done the whole concept was great!