Reviews for Are you with me, Sundance?
inner thoughts chapter 1 . 7/28
I absolutely loved this! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Jot70 chapter 1 . 6/24
I love the humor. This was a great AU!
bakertaylor chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
This was really lovely. I rarely like AU stories, but this one was very good. You stayed true to the characters and the kind of light-hearted, madcap feel of the original. Great job!
WretchedHandsSJS chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
VEry nice, loved the joking between them and Amanda's quick thinking
Neano chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
When I saw what the challenge was I couldn’t imagine a conceivable scenario. What you did with This was fabulous. I’m so glad that there are several more Butch and Sundance. I’m going to have a good day.
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Aw, this was fun! I like this take!
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Cute twist on the pilot and way to get rid of Dean earlier. Only thing we missed is the dancing, but the dinner invite was a nice touch.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Thoroughly enjoyable alternate to the beginning of S&MK. Would love to see your version filmed! There's the benefit of (1) deleting Dean right away (2) not deleting any episodes (3) Lee & Amanda already consider themselves a team (aka "Butch & Sundance") (4) Billy, witnessing their chemistry, immediately gives them more time together (5) Butch is now protective of Sundance as she was protective (train station & hospital) of him and, best of all, (6) their first date is already arranged. So what if Lee objects to Billy's partner nudge? I think he doth protest too much because Lee's visibly relieved Amanda is done with Dean and dining with him. Woohoo!
WarKnyte chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I really enjoyed this. I love the alternative circumstances and interactions. Really showcases the characters personalities too. Very fun!
Christineat chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I loved this story. Lee is so much more tolerant of Amanda.
mrsking1976 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Love it such a great story
sydbri44 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Loved the story. Loved their dialogue. Can't wait to read second installment.
Pat chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This is a delightful, laugh out loud story!
darnchts chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I also am not a regular reader of AU stories but you really did a great job with this one. It was a fun read. Thanks for sharing it.
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
That was positively adorable, thanks for sharing!