Reviews for Best IWWOC Ever
Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 2/20
So glad I remembered there was a prequel. Loved it even more the second time around!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Best universe...
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
the What Happens in AC are some of my favorites! love this prequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Beautiful beautiful beautiful

This is my favorite AU universe:))))

More more more from this universe please

Caskett always
sillylissy chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
LOVE! gonna re-read the atlantic city fic after this :)
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
"I would do it all over again, though. With the right person, I would. I will," he fumbles, squaring his shoulders as if he's gathering his courage. "When she's ready."

Awww it was good to see this universe again and yay they did totally nail it. So much from a simple conversation.
Thanks
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I love this look into their wedding night. Now I want to read What Happens in AC again, and I've read it more than once already.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Hihihihihihi
Best intro to what happens in ac ever. Seriously, so funny and impulsive and adorable. I love it!
MontanaKate66 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Great Story..
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Sweet, awesome, enjoyable story. Loved the way they talked and communicated. Would be great if this became a two-parter!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
It is the best IWWOC ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Hey, I think I forgot to review this before. It's just- I was so caught up in it, I couldn't just stop. So I read What happens in AC (again).

I loved this. I've read a couple version of the horse story before, but this one was my favorite by far!

I liked when Kate thought Castle was leaving and was disappointed. And I loved this: "It isn't a deathbed confession, it isn't a jealous outburst". I thought "yeah exactly!". It's all Caskett has ever needed. A little bit of courage and a little bit of honesty.
Dianna1965 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I like this story. Wish it was longer.
lms2457 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I keep meaning to come back and tell you how wonderful and all I can do is flail. So perfect.
aghostofasmile chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Ooooh perfect! I love how naturally the conversation progressed from one thing to 'okay let's do this!'
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »