Reviews for Best IWWOC Ever
theputz913 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
So glad you ventured back into the AC verse and hope there are more to come.
stefi chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
nice and fun to read
y4Always chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Thank you! I love it! It's beautiful writing!
operaluvr chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Any time you want to share a story with us, it's a happy, wonderful day for me. I can't express how much I enjoyed reading this prequel. Oh let's be honest, I loved it, pure and simple. Now going back and reread What Happens in AC. Thank you for this, I'm going to be smiling all day.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
OMG. I love this! Not sure if I'm familiar with this universe, but I adore it now. I didn't want to stop reading! What about their wedding night? And the boys? What happens when they get back to the city? Ack! More, please! This has to be more than a one-shot. lol
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Love this :)
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Damn, I guess I'll have to go re-read the next part now. What a shame.

This was great! :D
Chris.JC chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Excellent story as a prequel to 'What happens in AC.'
I look forward to more stories from this AC universe.
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Aww. Really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
shellee3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
So love this story. I am now going to reread what happens in AC again for about the 4th time. I so want more stories in this universe. You rock! X
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Oh my god yes
This is so great. This makes me so happy
Omg
But now I have to re read what happens in AC oh well
God I love this. I love it was her idea and definitely not a drunken decision (I think it was mentioned in what happebs in AC but I don't remember 100% so yeah)
And oh thdy're so happy oh my
thenameisdenise chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Aw! Beautiful! I love the officiant's vow, whilst generic because of circumstances, is the best description of being in a marriage. There will be dangers ahead that will tear you apart but if you find your rhythm, you will traverse the path together.

Love love love it!
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
OMG this is fabulous. I only recently discovered "What Happens in AC" and I am SO glad you wrote this. BEST IWWOC EVER!
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
What a way to acknowledge that she heard his declaration at the cemetery. In a way it is totally out of character for Detective Kate Beckett but at this moment she is channeling more the Rebel Beks side of herself. I loved the fact that once she made that decision she did not waver though Rick kept waiting for her to do so.

Of course it would be the best IWWOC ever, with these two you would expect nothing less.
melovecastle chapter 1 . 11/7/2015