Reviews for Best IWWOC Ever
fangfaceAndrea chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
High lovely! I read the previo story every once in a while and this addition was an amazing and
lovely surprise!
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I needs MOAR! I love this universe and What Happens in AC is one of my favorite fics.
Pegship chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Funny and sweet, just like the two of them!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Loved it!
castle1701 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Damn, I forgot it was a one shot! Very nice story
Matthew G Given chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I can't wait to see the rest of your one shots. I have pretty much given up on all things Castle related but I really like your stories so I am still reading them despite giving up on the show and being completely blocked when it comes to my own writing.

I don't mind the details being fudged when I enjoy the story and I am enjoying your stories.

Thanks for writing them and keep up the good work.
rebecca.crymes chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Continue this with the wedding night and when everyone finds out
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I like how this comes down in Atlantic City.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I loved this! And really, why not? They already had become each other's best friend by this point, to add to the sexual attraction which had sparked between them since they met. The rest, even their few years of dating and being engaged, was just waiting. Learning how to be a couple and work out a few kinks and conflicts, yes, but it was pretty much a given that they would end up spending the rest of their lives together. Or so I like to believe. So, the notion of them jumping off Lover's Leap sooner seems inspired.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Thank you for breaking this world back. I loved this little piece of the story. And I'm so happy to see you plan some oneshots - oh joy!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Omgenie! This was soooo amazing! I really do love the multi-chapter story too. Great writing as always!
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
i love everything about this universe so needless to say I was super excited to see this in my inbox. Great job! I loved it!
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I've wondered what happened that lead Beckett and Castle to get married in 'What Happens In AC' and I really like how you lead up to it.
coraamia chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Thanks, that was awesome. I really like to hear more.
c.rogers7761 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Oh Man best IWWOC Story. Loved it. Good Great way to explain the events in Whatever happens in AC
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »