Reviews for Best IWWOC Ever
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This is an Awesome story. You need to add more. Make Ryan and Espo not find out until later. Maybe when she starts getting sick because she is pregnant

Kim
:)))))))))

So so so happy happy happy that behave added to this universe:))
Love your story 'what happens in AC" have read it multiple times :)) for it is an amazing and beautiful story.

This just adds to the beauty of that and this story :))

Thank you for sharing this and for more stories to come from this AU .

DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
LOVED IT VERY MUCH NEVER LIKED THE VEGAS DRIVE THRU THING
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR WORK.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
awhh great chapter! I loved how the proposal and wedding happened
wendykw chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Love, love, love this! Now to read What Happens in AC, again. I loved it the first time. Thank you for the weekend distraction from my aloneness.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVED this! Really and truly just one of the best I've read! It made me so happy - loved how they both just jumped into it together! Thanks!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Really cute, loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.
RocksandCoffee chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I love this story so much! Thank you for revisiting this universe!
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Do like the universe you've created in this story arc. Poor Ryan and 'sito having to fend for themselves when they had initially thought the original party animal would be leading their charge for the evening.

Does kinda seem like something Beckett would do, once she has made up her mind, nothing would hold her back or delay her march forward. Thinking she'd want to get it done ASAP just so that she won't give herself a chance to overthink this decision.

Going to go back and reread "What Happens in AC" again.

Would be an interesting one shot finding out what Ryan and Espo were able find that had the bells ringing and the eyes squinting the next morning.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Great prequel! I loved What Happens in AC, so it was great to get more of that verse.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2015