Reviews for Iterations
LordPurgatory chapter 32 . 7/11
nuuuuuu
I want moar
MonMinou chapter 32 . 6/7
Kinda sad to see this be discontinued for a while ;; but it’s understandable, life really can get us at times.

Anyways I’ve recently gotten hooked into Undertale/Deltarune, and have been reading a bunch of fics as a result. This one is by far one of the best ones I’ve read. Although, I feel at times some of the descriptions could use some more details. Some parts sound vague from time to time. But other than that, the concept of the story and the overall characterizations are amazing. I especially like how you wrote Papyrus. A lot of fics write him out to be overly loud and obnoxious. I never got that vibe from him when I played the game, so it’s saddening to see a bunch of fics that writes him out as otherwise. But you put more layers in his character, which I appreciate. Seeing his darker sides is although unfamiliar, but fitting for him.
Sans is pretty scary when he’s not laid back (esp when he’s talking in bold lettering to other monsters). Never really expected that from him but once again you make it fitting. His bond with Frisk is really unique here. I love the family bond you’ve build with them. I wish there were more fics with them sharing a highly written family-like bond rather than pairing them up romantically. And also some of the concepts are once again really unique

Hope to see more someday!
seriouspunch2122 chapter 32 . 6/6
Sucks that you haven't updated in a while this is good
secretwhovianpony chapter 19 . 6/2
*giggle laughs* What a way to have a food fight!
Alkaru chapter 1 . 5/8
Hey-

I just got into the undertale fandom a few days ago, and i have to say that its absolutely, incredibly amazing. I love how in-depth the characters and world is, and how meta the game itself is.

And your story is only making me fall in love with it more. I feel Frisk's determination to break out of the loops and reach a happy ending for everyone, the monsters' fear of Chara's destruction and inhumane sadism, Sans' despair and desperation to protect what he loves. All of these lie beneath the surface of your realistic storytelling (not to mention all the flirty moments, which I absolutely love ;)) ). I really wish I had the words to describe how happy it made me feel to get to read your work, and I really hope you find the motivation to keep working on it. Thank you for all the effort you've put in, and I eagerly await the next time :D
spriteless chapter 28 . 3/14
Just now catching this. Nice to see it's continued. Understandable that after you are burnt out, you write about Sans being burnt out too.
Vivid Murk chapter 32 . 3/6
I'm so happy to return here and see new chapters. I love the interaction between pap and fuku, so heart warming. I hope you know what a pleasure it is for us readers! As time goes on I'll continue to look back on this story fondly
TurtleTracer chapter 32 . 3/4
(SPOILERS! Guys please don't ruin this story for you by reading this comment. Only read if you are caught up to chapter 33.)

This fic is beautiful! There's an amazing balance going on here between the sweet and the rough.

Yet it's also so tragic. Sans is trying so hard. But in the end I think even he knows that he cant keep this timeline. To many have died, and to many relationships have been lost. Yet all of the progress he's made with his own relationships is going to disappear as well. His brother's newfound respect, his closer friendships with undyne and grillby. He'll have to give up all of that.
I guess I've never read an undertale fanfic that really got me to realize the tragedy of Sans situation. The destruction of all those beautiful moments. The inevitable sadness he's gonna feel when his brother calls him lazy in the past again. Or the fact that now he'll always look at Alphys and know that in another place, in another time, she abandoned all of them.

It's really something. But it also makes his adorable relationship with Frisk even more potent. She isnt just someone who remembers with him. She's someone who changes him throughout timelines. Who keeps his world changing and growing. Any progress that was made in this timeline, Frisk will always know, she won't let these accomplishments become meaningless, and will hold Sans to them.

Obviously I've thought way to much about this. It was just such a good story, whether it's ever finished or not.
The Homogenizer chapter 8 . 1/29
I should be sleeping since I have my final exam tomorrow but I can't stop reading this it's so good please send help I can't sto .
KOTHP5532 chapter 32 . 1/17
Great work! I love seeing the growth in Papyrus and Sans each time I come back to this story.

I pray you feel less stressed. Stay determined!
BlauOrange chapter 32 . 1/14
I like Papyrus in the role of protector for a change. It suits him, other than being tall, awesome and brutally naive.

I started reading your fic just a few days ago and I love it so far. But what is It doing all the while?

There is an error in the last big paragraph. It has to be "She could see past him".
Wicked.A chapter 32 . 1/1
this chapter was nice! though I fear it will encourage fuku/papyrus shipping...
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 32 . 12/31/2018
Glad as always to see our darling Papyrus.
galacticplumber chapter 32 . 12/31/2018
For one of the most apparently naive characters in Undertale Pap sure is good at cutting right to the heart of issues. He's also really growing up.