Reviews for Acquainted with the Night
Thornado chapter 1 . 10/20
Wow. I mean... wow. The words "great", "fantastic", and "impressive" doesn't do this chapter justice. You have a way with words and the story just flowed out so well, I'm sitting here with my mouth agape, amazed. Wow!
Skywroe chapter 3 . 10/2
I'm sad to see you go. I hope things improve for you on AO3.
Jackie chapter 4 . 8/16
You go girl! Thanks I enjoyed it.
Subs chapter 4 . 8/1
Great story even if it was quite short.
jayley chapter 1 . 5/1
omg that's hilarious. i love that she saw him and was like ok, that's the one i want and i shall have him! lol
ArjunaRose chapter 4 . 4/28
I freakin loved this story and I'm so sorry that people have made you feel as though you need to move to a different site. You are brilliant and I love your writing. Even if people make you feel like you can't post anything here, please don't stop writing. It seems like writing really gives you pleasure and a creative release, so keep that going even if it is only in private. I'm going to make sure I find you on AO3 to continue reading your works. Love you and have a good life. :)
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 4 . 3/23
People. I for one enjoy reading this story. Please keep writing. Heading over to archiveofourown now.
DarkAxl chapter 4 . 3/19
Sorry to read that, though I dont disagree with you, and tough I know you wont be seeing this, I wish you good luck, cheers.
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 4 . 3/16
A writer who hates criticism, what a joke. I say good riddance this site needs purging of shite works anyway.
Ms.Creant chapter 4 . 3/14
noooooo
HelsFallenAngel chapter 2 . 3/13
Is it a snow leopard?
Namlooss chapter 4 . 3/6
sad that you're leaving, but i thought that your sex scene captured the mood very well! Really liked your take in the hp/got crossover
Worldmaker chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh boo hoo. Some people were critical of your story. Boo hoo. Poor little you.

If you can't stand to have people criticize your writing, then just fucking stop. Stop. You do not deserve having your tummy rubbed and your head patted just because you write something. You're just as vulnerable to people's comments as any other creator on the planet. And you are a crybaby for thinking otherwise.
Shelly chapter 4 . 2/25
I really enjoyed the start of your story and can't wait to read more of it on archive of our own. Keep up the good work and know that I am one of many that enjoy your writings.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 4 . 2/23