Reviews for All Dressed Down and Nowhere to Go
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 5/29
Decisions ... decisions ... poor Amanda, what's a woman to do?
Wrap yourself up in Lee Stetson's shirt OR forage for sticks to start a campfire?
Snuggle with Lee Stetson in the back seat of a car OR alone on the ground in a sleeping bag?
Lay your head on Lee's fine warm chest OR wrench your neck resting against the headrest?
This was a fun, plausible continuation and what a blessing her partner speaks German!
Raeperk57 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Loved this.
darnchts chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is such a sweet, romantic filler for this episode. ..very nicely done.
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Just stumbled over this and I love it. I still love and watch this show since I discovered it 23 years ago on German television. The European and German episodes are special to me since I live in Germany. I always wondered how they end up after that jump in the lake. You filled in the gap very believable and made a wonderful and romantic story of it with just the right mount of humor. This is definitely going into my favorites!
lis8814 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Another great one!
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love it
cyndergator chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this filler. why couldn't you have written for the show LOL Have you thought of writing any more SMK? You are excellent and have Amanda and Lee perfect Thank You!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
OMG! excellent keep writing!
GabrielaHP chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I love this story!:)
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Well, it has been a long time since I delved into your story hat. Glad I did today, and as usual, hope to hit a coupla more before the day is out. I have not seen this ep. yet, but hope to catch it on Pax soon, when I get cable. Still, felt like I had enough info, and I was There. Ranger B.
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Good story - I really enjoyed it and I don't think it is the first of your stories that I have read and liked very much..
sandra chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Sweet, tender, humorous and romantic. I could easily picture this happening. It was a pleasure to read, thanks.
Guinan chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Oh my this was great!
susan d chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
I loved it. Why couldn't it have been part of the ep? Darn. So sweet. Thank you.
Daphne chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Very sweet! I enjoyed it very much!