Reviews for All Dressed Down and Nowhere to Go
Another great one!
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love it
cyndergator chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this filler. why couldn't you have written for the show LOL Have you thought of writing any more SMK? You are excellent and have Amanda and Lee perfect Thank You!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
OMG! excellent keep writing!
GabrielaHP chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I love this story!:)
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Well, it has been a long time since I delved into your story hat. Glad I did today, and as usual, hope to hit a coupla more before the day is out. I have not seen this ep. yet, but hope to catch it on Pax soon, when I get cable. Still, felt like I had enough info, and I was There. Ranger B.
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Good story - I really enjoyed it and I don't think it is the first of your stories that I have read and liked very much..
sandra chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Sweet, tender, humorous and romantic. I could easily picture this happening. It was a pleasure to read, thanks.
Guinan chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Oh my this was great!
susan d chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
I loved it. Why couldn't it have been part of the ep? Darn. So sweet. Thank you.
Daphne chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Very sweet! I enjoyed it very much!
Anne chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
This is great. SMK Forever
Jen chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Great story!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Loved it! What a terrific filler! Too bad they didn't film this. The kissing scene gave me little butterflies in my stomach - so romantic. Very well written and very much in character. I loved reading what's going on in their heads. Thanks!
ari chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
What a VERY cute filler scene! I loved it. I wish we cound have seen that on the show! Thanks for the good read!