Reviews for Damn Elf
Rhyselle chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Mwhahahahahaha! This is just great! A friend on Royal Mirkwood yahoogroup referred me to this tale. Now I get to read the rest of your works... :) Well done!
Lynda L Johnson chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Oh gods! I know just the expression he used too, I have cats and they always try to give the impression they meant to do it! Poor Legolas and poor Aragorn and Gimli too, not fair to tease him is it? He,He,He!

Lynda
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I don't know how many times I've read this now and thoroughly enjoyed it! But I am appalled to see I've never reveiwed it! *bangs head on desk*

This is a fabulous little fic. It's been added to my C2...

Thanks for sharing and making the elf just a little bit more realistic.

NiRi
SpookyMoose chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
M, rainbow. *consumes Skittles* That story was...well, funny, for starters. You have a knack for memorable phrases ("like a hobbit forgetting to eat") and for characterization. In short, good fic.
Pernauriel chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I thought it was very good and very cute.
Very chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Wonderful story. Made Legolas seemed human for once - well, as human as an elf can be.
Amia2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
i love this! wow, i think you're my new favourite fanfic author. seriously. it's going to take me a while to get through all your fics, but i'll love every second. :)
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
This is truely a work of art!

A fine amount of humor and something I can't quite place.

I loved it, every bit of it.

It touched me and made me laugh the way you described Legolas' wide smile as he headed to the tree. I am very glad to have found this story.

I was preparing myself for something utterly angstful and serious to be the reason why he fell, but you pulled off the "absurdity" of it magnificently.

My compliments, you are brilliant.

~Azalea
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
This is so cute. So many fics have Legolas much too serious. A nice little vignette.
Vanya Edhel chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Skittles? oh well, fun story! fun fun fun! anyway, off to read more of your stories!
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I love this story, it's so funny and sweet and nice. I think its' a terrific little one and look forward to reading more.
Ethiercn chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Very funny and very true to character. I loved it.
A. Elizabeth Lease chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
...very cool. The characters were true to Tolkien's. I loved it. I wish I could find more like this.

A. Elizabeth Lease :)
Yours Truly chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Alma,

*Grin* Now this was worth reading! Legolas' 'accident' and his reaction to it were fantastic, very well written as well. I loved the interaction between the characters and the characterization of each one of them. Keep writing such lovely pieces!
Princess of Mirkwood4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
haha! so cute. poor legolas! plz write a sequel!