Reviews for Fruitful Endeavors
commando666 chapter 9 . 1/4
Love it super cute you should do another part or do like deleted scenes with like harleys POV of then she disappears
commando666 chapter 2 . 1/3
You should of gone with batgirl or woman instead of robin
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2019
I’m literally crying tears of joy
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2019
This and your last story were absolutely amazing don't stop writing
pwtcmcneil chapter 9 . 10/4/2018
bout time he died gg
Gary chapter 8 . 5/4/2018
The baby shower was one of the funniest things I've ever read. "Bath time is fun time" and "Grundy Amazon Prime Member" - laugh out loud funny. Wonderful!
lynn chapter 9 . 3/1/2018
I loved this entire series and wish you would make more
Your business chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
It was the kool-aid
Your business chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Haaaa kill me please
NedLes chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
I’ve read both of your HarleyxIvy stories and they are great! I’ve read some HarlIvy FanFiction but this one was the best one, you captured their emotions and also the rogues emotions soo well! This was quite suspenseful and comical! I love everything about this and I love that you got their personalities just right! Thank you for writing this story, I know I’m a little late but I needed to comment about this masterpiece
myrtlethemurder101 chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
batman...delivered...a baby
._.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Epic.
jadzjewels chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
Will there be anything going for baby times?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2017
Please for the love of all things amazing post stuff with them raising the baby and stuff!
Lauren H 91 chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
Oh my GODDDDDD! I can't believe I never got the email that said chapter 9 was posted! I have been living in the dark for months! Terrible!

I could not have asked for a more perfect end to the most perfect story. So many things HAPPENED!
-Batman my dude, being the best godfather ever. Also Harley literally kicking his mask off during labor. I screamed a little I laughed so hard.
-TEAM POWER COUPLE OF THE CENTURY! TAG TEAMING KILLING THE JOKER! PLAY THAT SCENE ON MY GRAVE.
-Ivy being the biological other mother! I love that so much my heart can barely take it.
-Ivy figuring HOW she got Harley pregnant? Priceless. Truly amazing.
-Sprout defending his family and Batman bring him back home?! MVP pet of the year!
-THEIR DAUGHTER! Jasmine Poppy Isley! Im fine! Having Harley's eyes and Ivy's hair and maybe some of Ivy's powers?! I'm here for all of that.
Thank you so, so much for writing this story and starting this universe in the first place! It has been such an absolute pleasure to read! I can only humbly request that you continue with your idea of doing one shots/snapshots of their life together in the potential future! I would completely love that! Thank you again for bringing this story into my life!