Reviews for Gone
Great story!
Linda Weir chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Fabulous. Great story.
PSW chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
More great OCs! You do so well w them. Poor Joe...glad he was found and everything worked out, even if his memory may be a little fritzy for a while.

Thanks for writing!
Linda Weir chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
What a great story. Thank you. Linda
Linda Weir chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Poor Joe once again causing everyone concern.
Linda Weir chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Gripping right from the start.
Freya-Kendra chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
A lovely ending to an angst-driven quest for answers! Little Eagle has certainly earned a special place in all of their hearts!
Marla Fair chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Really lovely and moving. Thanks.
Marla Fair chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
beautiful.
Marla Fair chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Nice study in the emotions of loss. Been there myself. Rings true.
Marla Fair chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Great set up. Love 'missing Joe' stories. Ready for more.
Cristy W-S chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
You wrote some extremely tense moments that had me anxiously glued to my screen! Wow! You really know how to tell a story.

Joe's tangled, feverish dreams were so well-written. They emphasised exactly how desperate his situation was and the impact it was having on all those who cared for him. I loved Hoss's reaction: 'He ain’t goin nowhere!' You tell 'em, Hoss! :)

My favourite line was probably from Little Eagle: 'She understood how a tribe came together when one was in need and she was surprised to discover that the white men knew it too.' It was such a profound moment of understanding between two cultures - very cool.

Thanks for a wonderful story! Cristy
Hart4Ben chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Lovely ending!
AC1830 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Wonderful ending. You did well to wrap everything up. With his family there Joe will heal in time. They all have 'the language of the heart'.