Reviews for Make Me Forget
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
That was a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful, an amazing job. Well done!
nesmeiana chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
short but very very nice.
D.J.Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow. Rhysenn, you're amazing. Absolutely brilliant, and one of my favorite authors. This is the first LotR fic of yours I've read, and I can't wait to read the rest! I loved this one cause it was amazingly written (of course) and the lust between Aragorn and Legolas. I liked the last line alot; it was very sweet. Anyways, I'm off to read and marvel your other masterpieces!

Keep up the great work!

Regards,

DJ
The Brainchild Cz chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That's really well written...
Lizzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Wow that was quite something. They make such a sweet couple don't you think?
Eridel chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
*swoons* Oh, so beautiful! I commend you! Gorgeously written, please keep up the good work!
Janine chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I have been waiting for a story like that for a long time. I always felt the tension between them in the movie and with this story you have brought it fully to life. I say Bravo to you again and again for not only this work, but for the rest of your stories that I have so eagerly read.
Minyacrist chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
*Sigh* *Sigh*

lol. Sorry, I'm just such a sucker for Legolas. Must be the blond hair.

That was beautiful...I don't know what else to say. Hm...Wonderful!
LinnendeErune chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Yea! Very nice! I wish there was a little more to it. Was the chaste kiss at the end meaning that was it, or will they take the relationship farther. I would love it if you wrote a sequel or continuation!
GuardoftheCitadel19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
oh that was Beatifuly done! Descriptions were awesome...maybe little to graphic for my liking but i liked it anyways! write moreA/L~~ fav couple! hehe! it was beautiful again!
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
:D
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
so... the first slash story i ever read, its the only slash couple that has ever appealed to me. maybe i should have started with something less graphic. beautifully written, however disturbing it may be to us non-slashaholics... it was gorgeous. yes, my squeamish self would have preferred it to be something ... less R-rated... i think you get what i am saying... yeah. but despite my opinions, i stil think it was very well done, actually quite plausible, and i'm impressed. i may read more a/l yet! congrats! :)
deppyfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Excellent! Your writing is so beautiful. So are they together now or was it just a one time thing? Your descriptions are excellent. Keep up the good work!
Yami Meji no Minaraikou chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
So sweet~
I loved it. *grins*
Keep up the good work and update soon!
~Yami~