Reviews for Allegiance
Minyacrist chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hello! I've acually read some of your work before. My best friend sent some of the Harry/Draco ones to me, it was excilent! And this one is just as great. I love the way you play with the words for emotions. You make it seem so real. Irresistible Poison brought tears to my eyes in some places, it was that powerful. Your writing is excellent, I'm always so impressed.
deppyfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Beautiful! It was so sad when Haldir died. I love your stories!
SheildmaidenEowyn chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Thats a really good fic. isnt it just so sad how haldir has to die!
li Midori il chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
*teardrop* Don't leave it like the movie! Aw! Poor Aragorn! Do an A/U or something, I beg of you! Anyways, that was very brave of you to write in 2nd person, which is REALLY difficult, but you pulled it off quite well! I liked how you captured the emotions of everything too! Aw, so sad and yet so sweet!

!~*Midori*~! (queen of most things green)
animated fly chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
but.. Haldir dies in TTT film. . .

*Sniff*

I think that thought makes it all the more sweet and sad. Aw, poor Arygorn. _
Deprived of a soul chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
wow I like this story! please write more, I'm beggin ya...Please!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Wonderful! I cried...
Laredith chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I really enjoyed this fic. You're quite a talented writer. ;) Keep up the good work.