Reviews for Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
That was so good I really like it I mean it just feels so right you should keep up there good work
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/9
good start, can't wait to finish this
reading the notes made me so sad. but thank you for writing this story. none of it had gone to waste. ;(

also: sending this to my kura-kuro shipping friends because this deserves to be read.
Lara chapter 23 . 10/20
Hey! I just wanted to write to tell you that several years ago I got into this story and then kind of forgot about it. Recently I remembered it's name and looked for it.

While it's a bit sad that it was discontinued, it's good that you feel you've grown as a writer. I read your summary for the rest of the story, and, while a bit clich├ęd I don't think it was bad or wrong. It was a beautiful plan, and I'm sure you could have pulled it off.

Don't feel guilty for not finishing it, in the end, you have to write for yourself, and if you weren't feeling it, you know yourself best.

So don't feel bad or guilty for this, it was an engaging read and enjoyable as well.
I hope your future projects have the same spirit this one had.
Belloria Rings chapter 23 . 8/26
Oh my god this has to be the best KuroKura fanfiction I've ever read and I'm not exaggerating. Your story is so so so beautiful that I would stay up all night reading this while I'm supposed to be doing my summer reading homeworks and even in my dreams I was reading this beautiful AMAZING fanficition! (U) I'm really sad to hear that you discontinued this story :( The plans you made sounded so freaking FANTASTIC XD! But I just really want to tell you how much I appreciate you writing this. I love you~~
abbyjc chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
love it
Tonaka-izoku chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Alright ! Even though this is an old fic, I still feel the need to express my feelings for it. I absolutely, fully enjoyed reading this ! Your elevated diction and overall fluency was especially fantastic, compared not only to other fics but in general writing (Seriously, I preferred your story to the list of books I'm currently reading). The descriptions of scenes and characterization was so in-depth, I found myself adding to my own vocabulary, which is always a plus. Just your writing style is so wonderful, even more impressive considering this story was years ago and you're more improved today (comparability at least! Pest Control already seems a step up !)
Devices aside, I adored the entire idea beyond this! The way you nudged Kurapika into the troupe was perfectly done without seeming too forceful and implausible. I agree fully with the other reviews that I've seen when they say your ideas are truly genuine and unique. Even in the final chapters on the boat, while Kuroro n Kurapika were a bit off character, I loved all the thought you've placed behind this story.
On the topic of OOC characters, I think in fanfiction (to an extent) some variances to canon are unavoidable, considering the writers feelings must be taken into account. Still, I found your teasing Kuroro n bashful Pika adorable in this story, and though your headcanon has shifted I'm also excited for a more knowing, less innocent Pika in Pest control! Reading different aspects of characters is exciting, so I do enjoy seeing different views and interpretations of characters ! I mean, who likes a one trick pony anyway?
Wow, I did have some organization planned when I set out to review but I got sidetracked amidst gushing (to be fair I'm trying to cram 23 chapters and over a hundred thousand words worth of reaction here ;3) But, anyway, in reviewing here I wanted to commend you more than anything. It's been over a decade since you started the project, and though you couldn't finish it you still let your fans know of your intentions, which I think is the coolest part. Usually the longer span of time that passes, the less likely an author is to return, but you disproved that generalization.
As I've expressed countless times already here, I adore your writing (and KuroPika) so I'll patiently wait forever for your stories to update. In my spare time I'll prolly reread Pest Control again and review it this time around. While I am excited to see the direction it will take, if you ever have the time I would love to see a revamp of WH.. One story at a time though haha
Super excited for any updates
Rest assured knowing you've claimed another hopeless Fangirl ; v ;
royano chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
this is amazing by the way im from the Netherlands (dutch)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
... I kind of wanting to cry right now. Even though I don't favour bl, but I think this story is really great and interesting! And, the new anime adaptions created from the old one is really nice! I certainly hope one day that, you will find your inspirations and continue this story! ;)
ItachiTenshi chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
My goodness, this has probably been one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfiction! I've recently stumbled across it, and regret not having came across it sooner. I thank you for the lovely read, and wish you could've finished your story. The closure was much appreciated, I was well aware that I started reading a story with DISCONTINUED written in its summary. To be honest, this is the first fanfic with a Kuro x Kura pairing I've read, and because of your story, it is now my favorite. I'll continue to read your other stories, I'm rooting for you!

Now a loyal reader,
ItachiTenshi (:
Tblu2326 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
The start was good, but the subject is to delicate. Either you or able to pull it off are you aren't.

1. You can't down play Revenge. Its a very powerful cycle, and anyone caught up in it could be seen as the 'good' or 'bad' guy depending on circumstances. Kurapika is obviously dedicated, enough to put his life on the line. With that in mind, the transition from hatred to friendship, would be much harder for him. He has already shown he is capable of being stubborn and his honor and pride will also be major obstacles.

2. I honestly can't see Kurapika joining the Phantom Trope, no matter the circumstance. He is compassionate but again, there is his honor and vengeance. He would rather die, this isn't negotiable even under the right circumstances.

3. He thinks before he acts...but it doesn't always take a full minute to come to solid conclusions. Thinking comes naturally to him.

4. He is very cunning. So, with Gon and Killua are release i doubt he would be all that eager to stay around...even if his life was on the line. Again, don't down play vengeance.

Point, i am really hoping everything isn't done so smoothly (easily) as these early chapters.

Also, this is based off the manga right?
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was the best fanfiction I've ever read. You are an amazing writer, and even though I'm sad to see you go, I understand why you stopped. I'm especially glad you didn't leave us hanging, and gave me a fangirl squealing moment at the end XD However, if you ever find inspiration in this again, or in any other fics you are writing, I, like all your fans, will always be here :)
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
You're thoughtful. Thank you for not leaving us behind, hanging.
reddoggie chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Aw, this was such an awesome story, I loved it! Thank You! I don't care what anyone else says even just reading the summaries was much appreciated.. You are so talented, like wow, and wrote such long, detailed scenes. I'm sad you quit, but its okay! This was my first Chrollo/Kurapika fic so now I have to read more. I loved how gradual Kurapika's relationship was with Chrollo and glad that it took time for them to be enemies, frenemies(?), companions, ect. then to lovers!:D I seriously enjoyed reading this chapter even if you called some parts cliche, loved it! U da
xiaoj chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Well, at least you did come back with a so-called summary of what's going to happen, instead of leaving it hanging like what some others had done.