Reviews for Buffy the Slayer to Shadow
Story Oracle chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Please please update this!
Buffy Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
plz up-date soon this story seems like it could be really good plz up-date so we can find out!
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Membership drive! We need new membes. Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible

couple that consists of a victimized woman and her violent, murderous

stalker. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes

for any content that warps the characterization of those characters we

like, as most lately have done in order to promote the sick B/S attempted

rapist relationship. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any

news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at

group/anti_buffyspike/ and let your voice be heard!
Always Mazzy chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Luv your story

I knew Angel would never fall for the story that Buffy had told the others.

keep up the great work.

update soon
Silentchild10 chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
this is really cool, continue please.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I tried leaving this message at your email but it didn't get through. This is about your stories at . I have compiled a list of stories that remain unfinished at and some of yours are among them. I thought I'd drop a note asking when/if you intend to finish these stories. We are in the middle of BtVS's seventh season and you probably won't have them finished soon but I'd still like to know your intentions.

Your stories provided a welcome relief from all I've had to suffer through in season sux so that's why I'm eager to see it completed.

Please RSVP regarding your intentions. Thank you.

Boa
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
I knew Angel wouldn't have been fooled by that story. I'm surprised Buffy thought he would fall for it. Don't give up on your writing; except for a couple of spelling errors, this is one of the best-written fics I've seen out there. Besides, we need more B/A story to offset all the Spuffyness out there.
Aurora chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
I'm glad Angel knows that it's Buffy. Please update soon. I wonder how Angel is going to act around Buffy now that he knows that it's really her.
jen chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
this is different then most is why i lke it please keep writing it
Buffy Girl chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
up-date soon!
Always Mazzy chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Great story

your idea is wicked.

chapters 1 and 2 are great.

kkep up the good work

cant wait for the next chapter

update soon
shahid chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
hi, nice story. plz show buffy's reaction to the new improved Wesley. also, plz include the scoobs and spike at some point. does conner exist for this one? plz update soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
It doesn't seem likely that Angel would offer a job to a woman who has just been through such an emotional experience.
Aurora chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
I can't believe Angel didn't recognize her. Please write more soon.
Silentchild10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003