Reviews for Naseba Naru
SeleneAlice chapter 5 . 6/2
Please update this story soon.. Please!
Who all turned against Harry? What about Susan, Neville, Luna, Draco, George, and Kingsley?

How are Arthur and Honda doing are they keeping an eye on Harry (out of worry)?

Makoto has the Earth Flame right?

How funny would it be for Teddy to claim blood fueds with Hermione, Ron, Jarsel, and anyone else that betrayed Harry? Not whole Bloodlines but with them personally?

I hope Andromeda takes the memory of never having a trial to the ICW and get Hermione and Jarsel (the others) arrested. Even if Harry never goes back Harry deserves his name cleared and to no longer be a fugitive plus it shows exactly how far racist are willing to go (BC that what they are when they denie people equal rights. If she gives the memories there then Arthur, Honda, and the others will be there to see how far they (Wizarding Britain) have fallen. Britain apparently needs a another Wizarding King BC 'they' obviously can't be trusted to rule themselves.

When Arthur and Honda showed themselves to Harry the first time and Arthur said that he controled both the mundanes and wizards but had to close himself off from the W.W. I thought for a minute that they only appeared BC Arthur was like going to make Harry the one in complete control so another war didn't break out.
Please continue this story. I'm left wanting to see all the changes that happen. He has three guardians now and it seems nana will maybe be his wife. What other guardians will he get. Will nana and tusna go to using her maidan name after she gets divorced. I want to see if he gets his magic back. And him breaking the seal on tusna. And I want to see all that changes and than that sense of reborn coming and finding tusna strong because of Harry and I want to know what will change because of that.
Shiho-Akemi chapter 5 . 1/19
Ok ... I'm honestly confused ... is it finished or not? Because honestly the story is very good ... and in the best part you go and cut it! That is unfair!
EtherealTulip chapter 2 . 1/19
AND hetalia. wowow
EtherealTulip chapter 1 . 1/19
WAIT DID YOU JUST? LEORIO?
Illucia chapter 3 . 1/8
Oh yes, revenge is needed. Some satisfaction. That second chapter was a story in itself and it feels hallow if its not ended. Plus I really cant seem to get into this katekyo part of this story anymore.
True, canon Harry was not much for revenge but why would he be, he won. This Harry has changed so hopefully revenge and getting seriously even will be on the menu. Otherwise I cant see past that. It will just be there over everything in big block letters.
Illucia chapter 2 . 1/8
This chapter was a bit of a bummer. Hermione should have eternal "traitor" tattood on her head. I dont care about the katekyo part of this anymore. I just want to see some fast revenge.
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 1/4
Oh man, I was crying all up and down this chapter. On to the next...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
hello :) i like this story very much, so can i ask when you up annother chapter?
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
So Harry just inadvertently saved the Simon's life by having Makoto leave. At least for a little while. Will Daemon follow and be discovered by Harry? Will Harry eventually manage to get free of his chains with the help of the Countries? Will a storm like say Teddy burn them off and a Sun like Reborn or Nana heal him? Will the IWC and the countries in general have become fed up with the way England's Wizarding populous has treated Harry? Will the Earth flames be able to do something? Will Harry, Luna, Andromeda, Teddy, Kingsley and the Malfoys be smuggled out of England to avoid persecution for supporting Harry? Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
More chapters please
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
So... Please, update!
Rosine chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Everything. From the top to the bottom.
The ideas, the theories, the story line,the slight xover with NnM -which I absoultely adore-.
I hope Iemitsu and the wizarding world get what they deserve.
I hope Harry becomes really free again somehow and gets those shackles off of him.
I hope Makoto and Mami stay alive.
and I really hope my heart doesn't get broken further in future chaps.
Leaving my hopes aside, I absoultly love baby Tsuna and this Nana.
I love Hana's and Kana's interactions, And I'm really really curious about her relation to Kyoya.
I'm also a bit confused, are the 10gen characters also in Ukiyo instead of Namimori? or not?
And I can't wait until Hana gets together with Nana. They'll be so adorable together.
I hope she can actually divorce Iemitsu somehow :) but I dunno how that will happen...
I love Aoko, Hajime,and Ken-chan. They're awesome.
So thanks for writing this!
Wish you all the best
Selenity84 chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Love it! Think this is the only fic I've seen with that pairing, very original :)