Reviews for Naseba Naru
T'hy'laReborn chapter 5 . 10/16
Please, update soon. I love this story. It's amazing!
b6076b6076 chapter 5 . 9/17
when will reborn show up. I want him pissed at Imetsu.
Inmsodiac chapter 2 . 9/13
I love the way it sounds so detached. Like an outsider explaning it and it gave the nice impression that Harry stopped being himself after he killed voldemort, but came back to himself first when teddy told him break free then truly when he met tsuna.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 9/1
:D
Ie-maru chapter 5 . 8/22
I love this! I'm sorry you're tired and fed up. I hope you don't burn yourself out! Everything looks wonderful so far!
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 5 . 8/11
Please, please update new two chapters.
Insufferable plot
DragonFoxx chapter 5 . 7/7
I am really loving your story. Chapter 2 had me crying a ton, and now I wait with apprehensive excitement to see just where Harry is going and what he is going to show his possible Cloud.
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 6/26
Interesting story. I look forward to reading more
Liliah Dark chapter 5 . 6/5
More more more. You are a writing genius please write more
jgood27 chapter 5 . 5/31
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Silver Magiccraft chapter 5 . 5/27
I'm a new reader, so thanks for the welcome. I really love how this is going and I'm really interested to see where it goes from here. I agree with you about Harry not being the sort to seek revenge. Hell he'd probably try to stop anyone from seeking it for him. I still want to drop-kick Hermione into a volcano though. Actually that would probably be too swift of an end. May all of her dreams and hopes turn to ash, and as she looks back upon her path may she realize that the reason for that ash was her setting the fire that burned them. Anyway! I just wanted to let you know that I am loving this, and I'll keep reading, so even if there are no more reviews, I'll still be there, lurking, in the shadows. I'm done with my rambling now. Thank you for sharing this story, and for writing it in the first place!
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 5/26
Asaaaaaaaaah! New fave story!
Themanyfacegod chapter 3 . 5/17
I was hoping to read a fic with a strong willed harry as you depicted in the , you are making a paedophiliac on there is no reason for u to make harry a u were doing that to create a bond between tsuna and harry, there is no need for him to be a child.I have to read all this fic thinking how are you going to create romance between a 6 yr old boy and said in your note that harry is the man of the house,but,he is just a child here(even if it is a illusion).
Iphigelina chapter 2 . 5/14
You know...I really, seriously cried when reading this chapter.
I admit I'm a somewhat easy crier but still, it was beautifull.