Reviews for Monochrome
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW
Oriana chapter 27 . 3/3/2014
This is so AMAZING! :3
Oriana chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
This is the best fanfiction i have ever read. :O I'm so excited to read next part.
Oriana chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Sooooo cute . I love it . :3
Riyu-sama chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
OMGEH THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING!
I read your fic and sat through it for the whole entire night! It simply is just amazingly good! I Love the plot, on how it started out with a simple high school setting with normal teenage problems down to Love triangles that sorta looked like it for me ( And I was secretly rooting for Hwoarang in a dark corner here - wishing he'd win the girl ).

The flow was perfect, and I Love how the characters here were portrayed. And down to the tournament, it was all too good! I Love the way you wrote about their fighting styles and how it was all based on the original name of their attacks. This fic is simply breathtaking for me, definitely one of my favourite XiaoJin fanfics ever!

I Love your story, lots and lots of kudos for such an amazing and perfectly great well written fanfic! 5 stars!
Nom de Plume chapter 37 . 11/23/2013
I'll be honest. I have never played Tekken, ever - in my whole life. I vaguely remember watching fights of it when I was young and confused but other than that, nada.
But knowing the franchise or not, a wonderfully told story in of itself is something any good reader can pick out. And this baby right here was blazin' from beginning to end.

Even though I do not know the characters' personalities (with the exception of Xiao Yu- not only does she look it, but I've seen clips of her bubbly self), I can tell straight away that you kept them true to themselves. Hell, if this was an original story, I would still like their personalities and HOW you portrayed them. It was so realistic, so fun and amusing, and plausible. I love the trio's friendship dynamic - Hwoarang's perverted quips, Xiao's snark, and Miharu's sneaky yet calm and collected-ness - ah, even 30 chapters in, I still continue to look forward to their banter. I actually hesitated to read this story when I saw how many chapters there were but the length was short enough to hold my attention and the content for each chapter never dulled.

The mystery and the character depth - ILOVEDITALL. Seriously, I'm almost inclined to start listing everything that I love but I fear I might go so far as to make this review as long as half the story by that rate. I like how you gave each character their own spotlight while still keeping Xiao the main character - I'm sure it wasn't easy to balance. While I'm a bit iffy on love triangles, this one was too interesting to pass up. Both male characters are so opposite in every single way and yet that's what makes it alluring (and it helps that I like both of their portrayals). I'm actually astounded right now that I still even like Xiao since at times, I felt like she was betraying Hwoarang by feeling things for him and yet still putting the moves on Jin but you successfully showed her guilt and childishness. It's quite obvious that she's still very young in mentality (with exceptions of maturity at times), especially with how you showed her angry thoughts and quick jump to conclusions. Bravo on that. And i love how you used Miharu and Lei to put her back on point.

That being said. I liked the conclusion. Enough mystery (that follows like the rest of the story) for the reader and very nostalgic. Hopeful but bittersweet almost. There is no decisive conclusion to who she chooses. No lovey-dovey-ness. Just a slice of life.
WinchesterSamy chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
Loved this story! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/21/2013
I loved reading your story.I couldn't stop reading it,it was amazing, 're an immensely talented ,loved it. :D
gezegond chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
The Writing's really good. I knew Xiaoyu was a school kid, but all of them? :D But your characterization's great, so it just replaces the default ones. :)
michelle chapter 37 . 4/25/2013
hi I really like this story
Duchess K chapter 37 . 8/18/2012
wow! very beautiful! okay now! onto to the next xtory :D
Bexiekun chapter 37 . 7/18/2012
I'm so glad I found this story again. I first read it about 3 years ago, and suddenly wanted to read it again, but I couldn't remember your username or what the story was called. All I could remember was that it had an Ayumi Hamasaki song as the title (I love Ayu so much. My idol :D). But I couldn't remember what song. And then Monochrome came on my iPod, and I remembered :D

Really happy I found this again, I just read it all in one sitting xD I can't remember if I ever got round to reading Never Ever, so I'm going to go do that now :P
mo-x-x-x chapter 37 . 6/29/2012
I read this all in one go :') it's so beautiful, can't wait to start on the sequel. Though think I'll start on it tomorrow since I'm going to allow myself some shuteye for now ;) this one must be favorited! And also you must be favorited! Thank you for writing such beautiful tekken stories. Keep writing x
ZhaoYu chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Beautiful job! You've an Italian fan!
aoisenshi chapter 37 . 8/30/2011
That was the most sweetest and amazing story I've read so far about this couple! ;A; I really hope to see a sequel or something.. It can't just end like that... ;w; But anywho, Amazing work! Loved it!