Reviews for Reunion in Kalos
Omg how adorable
BREEZY chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
LOVELY AS IT COULD GET
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
SEE EVEN BONNIE SHIPS IT!
...bonnie's mind...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! THIS MEANS THAT SERENA WILL MARRY CELEMONT
AND SERENA WILL BE MY SISTER!
Pokemon fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I love it but it would be better as a Story not a one shot but I still enjoyed it hope u make another story lime this one but better and add more chapters to it
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I loved this fic so much I want a Sequel you know you're a great writter so go on see you soon in the next adventure. Joselito55~.
DragonLover1551 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I really liked this one-shot! I really would wanted it to be a story though, not a one-shot.
Feta Tsukino chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Aw! That was so sweet! So cute!
TheLoneKnight chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Cute short story. I loved it! Make sure you read your own work a few times before submitting it though, there are a few errors in spelling/grammar I noticed. Great writing though!
HEKQBEIWHRKEIC chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Read Twice in one go, great, the reality all Pokeshippers want.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I can so see this happenjng. I can also see even before they even realized there own thiughts upon seeing them together Serena knowing she had no chance and being tad weird before they went on no date thay became a date. However Serna isn't type to do more then being a bit grumpy about it.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Aww this is so sweet!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Omg. Just... Omg. I love it. Aaaagh, jealous!Ash is my baby and he holds a special place in my heart.

Tbh, I think my favorite was the very last line, when Misty says, "This is my guy." That's just... way too cute!

Kinda scared to know how Serena would have reacted if she'd walked in on them like Bonnie had... Lol.
The Ranting Loon chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Super cite!
jjkth chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
OMG YAY
Dragonsdeath66 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I love it. Is this a one shot or are more chapters going to follow ?