Reviews for A New White Light
dguice chapter 14 . 6/28/2017
Just don't have Conner screw up the way Flash did. Other than that great chapter!
ShadowLord1329 chapter 14 . 6/28/2017
Nice going with the movie morph and keep going
Thunderstrike16 chapter 14 . 6/27/2017
Good chapter and let's hope Conner can reach them in time. Also, no need to apologize, The Flash is one of my favorite shows as well.
hotkillerz chapter 14 . 6/27/2017
arrrow is better... heres to the next update. and them remebering what happned.
Nightwing5123 chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
I like the way Connor,Tommy, and Kim combined their powers.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
So this story is almost near complete? Well it was a fun ride indeed. Weather posting comes in a few weeks or months as long as effort is put in than it's good.

ON TO MY REVIEW: The people of Angel Grove, seeing the rangers the first time I know miraculous. The white ranger having the most experience yes but for different reasons. ;-) Saba sweetie stating the obvious. Dr.O did tell the young ones stories.

Zedd not only grabbed Kimberly, nearly straggled her lastly Tommy having to catch her damn. It all screamed Tommy going all "Green Ranger Furious". Connor was right to feel scared. Sometimes plans change and that sucks.

Of course Zedd was holding back, you never go full force in the beginning. (Sigh) Tommy's ranger career is not yet over. Especially considering here it's barely begin. Now back to the Command Center while Zedd licks his wounds.
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
Weird or not Jason your life goes on. Saba talking is the least weird ever. ;-) Kimberly telling both Tommy & Conner to back off that they may have breaking bones, the two won't go down so easily. (Giggles) Billy just got Saba upset & he was lectured funny. Saba didn't appreciate that AI remark. For Seed to destroy this Earth he need to kill the rangers. SO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Olivarry8669 chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
I love it. I really loved the Earth one and Earth two commitments and I loved how Zack asked if he was the Flash that was Lmfao I can't wait for you to add to it
brankel1 chapter 12 . 4/17/2017
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
Great chapter and yes a great movie as well.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
good seeing saba
andyg2525 chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
awesome
Nanairo the Keyblade Samurai chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Nice. I think I know what Conner is planning, but I won't say it for the sake of spoilers.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »