Reviews for A New White Light
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Kira's reaction to Conner's wounded state understandable. Kim can say the same, for different reasons. Kim would feel exactly the same way as Kira if that were Tommy.
Trent's behavior was wrong, yet I can't complain Kira slapping him was so right. Trent did have fair points on why, however the others were more correct. People can't change the past, no matter how much they want too.
Conner's fight/talk with the white ranger was wickedly sweet. Him waking up, getting one of Tommy's old white shirts cute. Now knowing his and the gang's next step. Back to were it all started well,,, in a matter of speaking. ;-)
brankel1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Fantastic.
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Wow Jason & Kat appear as well?! Ranger Reunion YAY! Bad timing in this matter.
Tommy is right, Goldar never learns. (Giggles)
Well now Kat seems to have told the younger rangers, Conner is Tommy's son. They need to discuss all that after Conner wakes up.
Now Goldar hitting Conner to that extend is crazy. Kim, Tommy & Kira would have killed Goldar for that alone. Before that hit, Conner pushing Kira behind him that was ranger love worthy.
hotkillerz chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
this will be intresting to read
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! Love Tommy/Kimberly FAVORITE OF PR EVER!
Of dino thunder favorite Conner/Kira, I never really felt Trent matched with her.
Jeason (to me) is Tommy's Best Friend/brother and Kim he is older brother.
Kat I don't hate her, it's I HATED she replaced Kimberly in more ways, then just a ranger.
Goldar wow, brought from MMPR's past?! Things just got even more eventful & stressful.
Tommy/Kimberly severely need to tell Conner the truth. (Great reference to Conner's twin Eric & the logic of doppelgangers) So your descriptions & literature elements are beautiful. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!
Saix1234 chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
So far, an excellent rewrite of this story bro. Keep it up.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Excellent.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
It's a great story and please continue the story
miraculous lulubug chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I noticed a few minor gramatical errors in both chapters but it's a great start
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Okay, this is also pretty neat. I'm following this!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015