Reviews for A Game Between Three
Kellydramionefan chapter 3 . 5/12
im looking forward to reading more.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 3 . 2/21
oh please tell me you're gonna update this soooooooon!
ReitsuKyoruka chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
This chapter was uncredible ! It solves some of my questions but I'm so impatient to know what will happened between Hermione and Remus now. It sound so promising !

I hope you still have some inspiration somewhere for this story because i'm looking forward to read more of it.

If English were my mother tongue, I would be very please to be you Beta but if I'm confortable for reading or speaking, I'm definitly not good enought to correct someone writing xD It's even a bit hard for my to express myself right now...

Thank you for sharing this story :) Hope to hear fro you soon !
ReitsuKyoruka chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Hello !
This story is just brillant. I just want to know everything about it. How George and Fred will react when Hermione is going to show up just after being with Sirius ? The reaction of Remus when he will smell what happended between the two of them ?

I'm soooo sad the Hermione, she's so full of regrets. She didn't have the time to appreciate her time with Sirius (and that's such a shame ! xD). I'm also hearthbroken for poor Sirius. If I were him I would feel like Hermione just used me... Haaaaaa your story is driving me crazy with contradictory feelings !

And I NEED to know more about Fred/George/Hermione relationship. HO MY GOD. I tought this was the end of your story so far but there is another chapter after. Hiiiiiii I'm so happy. I'm going to read "The river" and let you know what I think about it !
drkaitiewhoo chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
Oh please finish the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
Love the triad talk with the twins! Brilliant writing pulling my emotions all over the place and whatnot!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
"She let herself bask in the pride of that single achievement for a moment as if it were another N.E.W.T. and giving her almost as much pleasure."

Literally dying here that line is perfection
MoraDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
please come back and finish this story.
lesemma chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
I love the twins in this, and possessive Remus is to die for. I hope you continue this delightful story!
cathern.cain chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
I would love to read another chapter or two on this one. I love it so much and the twins always make me laugh.
Nastytashy chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story even it is not finished. Hope the muse will strike you again some day. Can't help but wonder how the story goes on.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2017
Not sure if you're still checking these, but the story is fantastic. I do hope you come back to finish this but I at least wanted to let you know I admire your writing and storytelling skills.
Black Banshee chapter 3 . 3/17/2017
Great story, I hope you'll write the fourth chapter some day, please ...
cathern.cain chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
I am really enjoying this one and looking forward to seeing how it ends. I am sure the conclusion is going to have lots of fireworks.
ob1shanobe chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Please tell me that you are still going forward with this fic. I need to know what happens next.