Reviews for The Colors of Midnight
Love post more !
Cassioppeia chapter 1 . 4/3
Fantastic story, I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us and kudos for your great talent as a writer :)
linadjahat chapter 1 . 3/30
So good, the plot is good, I like it when you not make Naruto look like an idiot or Sakura being a bitch like I read in some other fanfic..I like it when you stay true to their character..no bluffing or else. I like it really...well done!
nelly04 chapter 1 . 2/13
soo good! pace was good. no dragging and most of all it wasn't rushed! love it
enrimoe chapter 1 . 2/11
i really love this. really. this is good.
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 1/19
Love this! Sooooooooo good!
Janhavikalantre15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
extremely well written and everyone is in character. A lovely story with fair amount of angst and romance and fluff.
mirthfully.morbid chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
This was such a wonderful story and despite being a one-shot it progressed at the perfect pace! I love how you have written them so well! Kudos!
DankNaruturd chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Nice
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Fave part of the story is definitely Orochimaru being the Hokage LOL but fantastic job on this! How does this not have more reviews? It's beautiful!
Heatinfreezing chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I wanna hear the Naruto Hinata version of this! You write them SO well just based on Providence, and i love the kinda forbidden love element they have going on when Naruto isn't like, a village hero. Giving this an extra review because I seriously reread all your stories regularly because they are my absolute favorite Naruto ones and I'm a stay home mom to a nursing baby so like, I have lots of reading time on my hands...lol!
hatecanon chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
everything was au in this you could have gave them au children in canon sarada is not sakuras looks basically like karin and sasuke is not nice to her but you made him nice to her point you should have gave them a child that resembles sasusaku and is theirs anyway nice story :) can never escape the non child of sakuras ugh
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I usually love arrange marriages but damn it...if it became a law as in for everyone to follow then it was scary. Hahaha. But I love the fic nonetheless. It was so sweet. I'm so happy for Sakura. :)
ochakos chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
this was so great, i'm speechless. i wish i was better at writing reviews and describing just what i love, but i love everything. your aus are the best and really unique, and the way you write the characters just breathes life into them, like i'm really right there along with them. thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
wonderful fanfiction... I really like your writing style, its very sweet and neat. the ending was a perfection.. Good job, and keep writing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »