Reviews for The Colors of Midnight
Janhavikalantre15 chapter 1 . 5/11
extremely well written and everyone is in character. A lovely story with fair amount of angst and romance and fluff.
mirthfully.morbid chapter 1 . 4/21
This was such a wonderful story and despite being a one-shot it progressed at the perfect pace! I love how you have written them so well! Kudos!
DankNaruturd chapter 1 . 3/21
Nice
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 3/3
Fave part of the story is definitely Orochimaru being the Hokage LOL but fantastic job on this! How does this not have more reviews? It's beautiful!
Heatinfreezing chapter 1 . 2/1
I wanna hear the Naruto Hinata version of this! You write them SO well just based on Providence, and i love the kinda forbidden love element they have going on when Naruto isn't like, a village hero. Giving this an extra review because I seriously reread all your stories regularly because they are my absolute favorite Naruto ones and I'm a stay home mom to a nursing baby so like, I have lots of reading time on my hands...lol!
hatecanon chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
everything was au in this you could have gave them au children in canon sarada is not sakuras looks basically like karin and sasuke is not nice to her but you made him nice to her point you should have gave them a child that resembles sasusaku and is theirs anyway nice story :) can never escape the non child of sakuras ugh
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I usually love arrange marriages but damn it...if it became a law as in for everyone to follow then it was scary. Hahaha. But I love the fic nonetheless. It was so sweet. I'm so happy for Sakura. :)
ochakos chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
this was so great, i'm speechless. i wish i was better at writing reviews and describing just what i love, but i love everything. your aus are the best and really unique, and the way you write the characters just breathes life into them, like i'm really right there along with them. thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
wonderful fanfiction... I really like your writing style, its very sweet and neat. the ending was a perfection.. Good job, and keep writing!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I really enjoyed this one shot!
Plumerietta chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Mavis, this fanfiction was incredible.
Absolutely beautiful.
How does someone write something this ficking incredible.
Thank you so much for writing this. Really, this is the best Ive read in a long time
unsedated chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This story is just calming and precious. :)
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
kinda cute..
guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
eh... i hate arranged marriages .
Crystal.Br chapter 1 . 11/25/2015