Reviews for All Hands on Deck!
TheHeadInCharge chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
You are an inspiration to me. Never have I thought that this mission could be done in a novelized fashion and be a great one at that. Like the final mission, you changed everything and made it seem EVEN MORE interesting. You deserve my respect.
lordmasterkris chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
A brilliant take on one of the best Vice City miisions. This was great to read, and the changes to how the mission happened were spectacular. If only we could do that in the game, eh?

Now I'm going to read your FF8 story.

If you get a chance, read and review my stories, please?
Metal Harbinger chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Brilliance! Sheer brilliance! Like I'm saying man, you need to either novelize GTA3 or Vice City, I'm sure you'd kick major ass at them both!
PZYKO chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very gory. lots of killing. Cool! Just one thing: at the beginning of the story, you said that Tommy had Italian loafers on, along with the rest of his Soiree outfit. Yet later you said he kicked a French man in the throat with his "shell toed Adidas sneaker." Now I'm not trying to be smart, hell I'm for
Da GTA VC FAN chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Wow!That was brilliant!The last mission for Cortez with an added extra of Tommy climbing helicoter ropes,swimming and fighting a French soldier!I know that i am not an English teacher but there was only one spelling was good but you could have added him thanking you and giving you a more exiting missions like 'Death Row' and'Cop Land'.

So i think that this was the best story i have ever read.